Times Magazines 10 best senators

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Times Magazines 10 best senators

I would like to congratulates and salute senators arlen specter, edward.m.kennedy , **** durbin and john McCain for making it into the list of times's magazine 10 best senators....I would like to thank those senators for standing up for whats right and just.

I would like to congratulates and salute senators arlen specter, edward.m.kennedy , **** durbin and john McCain for making it into the list of times's magazine 10 best senators....I would like to thank those senators for standing up for whats right and just.

Comment

Praise be to Rep. Tancredo !!!

He is the Hercules of XXI century !!!

Comment

Why would anyone support congressmen who support law breakers and criminals?

We need Chertoff in senate to knock these senators upside their heads!!!

Soon a congressman will support bankrobbers and murderers and everyone will say the congressman is crazy.

I think these congressmen are crazy!!!

Comment

Dic durbin is a great mind, arlen specter is like a rocket scientist, mccain is known as "the brain" and kennedy has the blood of one of the greast presiden in U.S history, running through his veins..no wonder why he's so good....Let's applaud those senators who supports compehensive immigration reform.

Comment

SumBagUSA is Tancredo ******* child!

Comment

b.a.s.t.a.r.d child

Comment

Liemaster is the lover of Tancredo. Hence, Tancredo is always charged up with ****. I bet he sees himself as better than everyone.

Comment

My only question is how the hell did we get 10 great politicians. As far as I am concerned, not one is qualified to be up there.
                  "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Working...
                  X