Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mullah Limbaugh fraudters digress the real immigr. issues !!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mullah Limbaugh fraudters digress the real immigr. issues !!!!!!!!!!

Mullah Limbaugh fraudsters got together and staged the obviously fake fingerpointing debate on parallel threads in order to capture the reader's attention and digress away from actual, REAL immigration issues.

All these Mullah Limbaugh fraudsters are actually one team, even though they could be playing the roles of adversaries.

Look how they get upset and worried when truth comes out about Mullah Arpaio, Mullah Limbaugh, Mullah Beck, Mullah Hannity and other Taliban members out to terrorise millions of immigrants accross the cities and towns of our country.

Do not let these Mullah Limbaugh fraudsters fool you!

Read only posts by OldE, S12, Senator Ehighie Edobor Uzamere , the ONLY GENUINE POSTS ON THIS FORUM !

P.S. I am OldE and I approve of this message.

http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Mullah Limbaugh fraudsters got together and staged the obviously fake fingerpointing debate on parallel threads in order to capture the reader's attention and digress away from actual, REAL immigration issues.

All these Mullah Limbaugh fraudsters are actually one team, even though they could be playing the roles of adversaries.

Look how they get upset and worried when truth comes out about Mullah Arpaio, Mullah Limbaugh, Mullah Beck, Mullah Hannity and other Taliban members out to terrorise millions of immigrants accross the cities and towns of our country.

Do not let these Mullah Limbaugh fraudsters fool you!

Read only posts by OldE, S12, Senator Ehighie Edobor Uzamere , the ONLY GENUINE POSTS ON THIS FORUM !

P.S. I am OldE and I approve of this message.

http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

"Fraudters?" WTF? What an Olde moron.

Comment

Working...
      X