Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ADVICE! To Immigrants....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ADVICE! To Immigrants....

    USA CANNOT BE TRICKED! DECEIVED! Whater You Think You Have Gotten Away With Is Very Temporary!!! The System Is Slow! They See You! Know Your intentions, Actions, Agenda! Don't Let This Be You!!! . Do Not Create A Life Of Imaginary Security That Ultimately Leads To Sadness When Your Children Lose Mom Or Dad, 10 Years Down The Road. After All That Work!!!! Do It The Right Way!!!! Protect Self And Family From Potential Damage Of Thee Original Deceit!!! No Deceit! Change Thy Thinking, Adapt To USA. Is What One Seeks In The First Place!!! Protect Self And Family Best By Following The Rules. Saddest Thing To See Those That Start Wrong, Gain Security By Fraud, Feel They Have Made It. Then All Of A Sudden without Warning. The Deceit Catches Up And The Children Become Fatherless/Motherless And That 1 Single Lie Puts Immigrant In Jail For 3 Months Awaiting Deportation! Never To See The Spouse Or children Again!!! DO NOT LET THIS BE YOU!!! Follow The Rules 100%! Don't Take The Chance! For The Life You Affect Will Not Only Be Yours, But The Children As Well! The Sadness, Pain, You Will Create By Trying To Deceive, Will Follow Well Unto The Innocent Children You Brought Into This World! USA Always Knows!!! The System Is Slow! Knows, Sees, Hears, ! Maybe 10 Years? Or more. Then You LOSE ALL!!!! Without Warning!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

  • #2
    Deportation is not a punishment, you idiot.
    It is an administrative action that is the result of civil deportation proceedings (not criminal) , which simply enforces the regulations under which one is or is not supposed to be present on US soil.

    There are 20 million deportable people in US as of now, as we speak and post.
    Some, may be many, may be most, may be just an insignificant part, will be deported in years to come.
    Others will naturalize and become citizens.
    Much like you, idiot, who reached your moms' egg and penetrated it unlike 100.000 of other sperms that couldn't make it.

    Some children will cry... so what? Aren't children crying all over the world anyway?
    Who gives rats behind, unless its' not ones own child?
    Even then you must be a sissy, girly faintheart to take it as tragedy instead of stimulation for bigger and greater action to achieve something worthy in your life!

    What is so dramatic about it? It's LIFE!
    What an idiot you are!

    To make a drama of biological processess going on around ...oh, so pathetic, so so human and pathetic...

    I always knew you are an idiot.

    ___________________________________

    P.S. To the rest: I do not condone actions of those who chose to stay here illegally, regardless of surrounding circumstances, much less those who crossed the border and came here uninvited in the first place.
    In the long run any mature person knows it's but physics and chips will fall as they may.


    But to make such a drama of it... with so impassioned pleases all over, for months, as if one was talking of Shakespearean crimes and punishments... ugggghhhh....
    Stupid, pathetic, STUPID MIR...
    I rarely make comments such as these...
    But it was due in this case.
    Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

    -- Sabuntium The Great

    Comment


    • #3
      It is advice to all people to have happy life.

      1. Always be honest to yourself and to others
      2. Always forgive, love and have compassion for others
      3. Treat others as you would want to be treated
      4. Pet an animal at least once a day
      5. Never quit, never give up, never surrender
      6. Put America First
      7. Don't hold grudges or be angry; remember life is brief
      8. Have fun- smile as if no one cares and dance as if no one is watching
      9. Tell the ones you love that you do every day
      10. Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by SonofMichael:
        It is advice to all people to have happy life.

        1. Always be honest to yourself and to others
        2. Always forgive, love and have compassion for others
        3. Treat others as you would want to be treated
        4. Pet an animal at least once a day
        5. Never quit, never give up, never surrender
        6. Put America First
        7. Don't hold grudges or be angry; remember life is brief
        8. Have fun- smile as if no one cares and dance as if no one is watching
        9. Tell the ones you love that you do every day
        10. Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !
        Number 10 ought to be modified to include with different people all the time.
        If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

        Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

        Comment


        • #5
          Stupid, pathetic, STUPID MIR...
          I rarely make comments such as these...
          But it was due in this case.
          You're very rude!!! You should just have made your point without name calling!

          Comment


          • #6
            First Amendment Rules !!!

            Don't read my posts, put me in your iggy bin.

            So long.
            Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

            -- Sabuntium The Great

            Comment


            • #7
              Deportation is not a punitive act but an administrative remedy.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by davdah:
                Under the law deportation is the punitive result of an administrative action.
                Under the law deportation is not a punitive act nor result of such.
                Methinks you need to study INA a little bit.
                Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

                -- Sabuntium The Great

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by davdah:
                  Oh god, Please read it again. Result is not the same as act.
                  Please re-read above.
                  Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

                  -- Sabuntium The Great

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    No, as a matter of fact, as INA is written, deportation per se is NOT a punitive act nor a consequence designed to have punitive effect.

                    It's a matter of administrative regulation and enforcement, as odd as it may sound to you.

                    All you need to do, as I said before, is study INA a bit.
                    Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

                    -- Sabuntium The Great

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by davdah:
                      It only exists that way to avoid criminal interpretation and further requirements. The result is still the same.
                      No, it's not.
                      Let's say Akeem Joffer, the prince and heir to the throne of Zamunda comes to US illegally.
                      What are you going to do to him?
                      Deport, just as if he was any other illegal, right?
                      Now, how would that punish him?

                      Deportation, as a matter of fact, is not designed as punitive act.
                      I have read about it back in the years when I was studying INA.
                      May do some search, find relevant quote and copy-paste it here later on.

                      You may wish to study INA closer in the meantime.
                      Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

                      -- Sabuntium The Great

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Deportation, as a matter of fact, is not designed as punitive act.
                        <span class="ev_code_RED">My Son, you are correct in theory.

                        Many aliens have been here for years and have cultivated friendships, relationships, property, assets, even family. So although deportation was not intended to be punitive, it becomes very, very punitive to certain individuals.

                        Deportation can be much worse for some, than for others. These are the consequences of being an illegal in the USA.</span>
                        [color:RED]...............................
                        GOD
                        KING OF THE UNIVERSE[/color]

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Sabuntium:
                          Deportation is not a punishment, you idiot.
                          It is an administrative action that is the result of civil deportation proceedings (not criminal) , which simply enforces the regulations under which one is or is not supposed to be present on US soil.

                          There are 20 million deportable people in US as of now, as we speak and post.
                          Some, may be many, may be most, may be just an insignificant part, will be deported in years to come.
                          Others will naturalize and become citizens.
                          Much like you, idiot, who reached your moms' egg and penetrated it unlike 100.000 of other sperms that couldn't make it.

                          Some children will cry... so what? Aren't children crying all over the world anyway?
                          Who gives rats behind, unless its' not ones own child?
                          Even then you must be a sissy, girly faintheart to take it as tragedy instead of stimulation for bigger and greater action to achieve something worthy in your life!

                          What is so dramatic about it? It's LIFE!
                          What an idiot you are!

                          To make a drama of biological processess going on around ...oh, so pathetic, so so human and pathetic...

                          I always knew you are an idiot.

                          ___________________________________

                          P.S. To the rest: I do not condone actions of those who chose to stay here illegally, regardless of surrounding circumstances, much less those who crossed the border and came here uninvited in the first place.
                          In the long run any mature person knows it's but physics and chips will fall as they may.


                          But to make such a drama of it... with so impassioned pleases all over, for months, as if one was talking of Shakespearean crimes and punishments... ugggghhhh....
                          Stupid, pathetic, STUPID MIR...
                          I rarely make comments such as these...
                          But it was due in this case.
                          I Got Your IDIOT Between My Leggs! Why Dont You Come **** My Idiot!! Then Afterwards You Can Kiss My A **!!!!
                          I Always Knew You Were Drawn To The Sweat On My B A L L S!!!

                          Hower You Are Correct! CHIPS WILL FALL!
                          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
                            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sabuntium:
                            Deportation is not a punishment, you idiot.
                            It is an administrative action that is the result of civil deportation proceedings (not criminal) , which simply enforces the regulations under which one is or is not supposed to be present on US soil.

                            There are 20 million deportable people in US as of now, as we speak and post.
                            Some, may be many, may be most, may be just an insignificant part, will be deported in years to come.
                            Others will naturalize and become citizens.
                            Much like you, idiot, who reached your moms' egg and penetrated it unlike 100.000 of other sperms that couldn't make it.

                            Some children will cry... so what? Aren't children crying all over the world anyway?
                            Who gives rats behind, unless its' not ones own child?
                            Even then you must be a sissy, girly faintheart to take it as tragedy instead of stimulation for bigger and greater action to achieve something worthy in your life!

                            What is so dramatic about it? It's LIFE!
                            What an idiot you are!

                            To make a drama of biological processess going on around ...oh, so pathetic, so so human and pathetic...

                            I always knew you are an idiot.

                            ___________________________________

                            P.S. To the rest: I do not condone actions of those who chose to stay here illegally, regardless of surrounding circumstances, much less those who crossed the border and came here uninvited in the first place.
                            In the long run any mature person knows it's but physics and chips will fall as they may.


                            But to make such a drama of it... with so impassioned pleases all over, for months, as if one was talking of Shakespearean crimes and punishments... ugggghhhh....
                            Stupid, pathetic, STUPID MIR...
                            I rarely make comments such as these...
                            But it was due in this case.
                            I Got Your IDIOT Between My Leggs! Why Dont You Come **** My Idiot!! Then Afterwards You Can Kiss My A **!!!!
                            I Always Knew You Were Drawn To The Sweat On My B A L L S!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>


                            U got my "IDIOT" between your legs?
                            U admit to having it between your legs?
                            Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

                            -- Sabuntium The Great

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by God.:
                              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Deportation, as a matter of fact, is not designed as punitive act.
                              <span class="ev_code_RED">My Son, you are correct in theory.

                              Many aliens have been here for years and have cultivated friendships, relationships, property, assets, even family. So although deportation was not intended to be punitive, it becomes very, very punitive to certain individuals.

                              Deportation can be much worse for some, than for others. These are the consequences of being an illegal in the USA.</span>
                              </div></BLOCKQUOTE>


                              I am not your son.
                              You didn't get the point.
                              Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

                              -- Sabuntium The Great

                              Comment



                              Working...
                              X