UK Musician Visa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK Musician Visa

I'm a musician from the UK. I've been offered regular shows through large entertainment agency (4 nights/week, good pay) - they've never hired anyone from UK before though are willing to sponsor application. Don't think I can apply for 'O' exceptional ability visa as I'm not well known, 'P' visa as I'm not part of a group. Do I go for a H1-B visa? I would like to be based here in US. I only have 1 month left on present visa waiver. Am I able to travel into Canada and back to get another 3 months or is that a violation?

I'm a musician from the UK. I've been offered regular shows through large entertainment agency (4 nights/week, good pay) - they've never hired anyone from UK before though are willing to sponsor application. Don't think I can apply for 'O' exceptional ability visa as I'm not well known, 'P' visa as I'm not part of a group. Do I go for a H1-B visa? I would like to be based here in US. I only have 1 month left on present visa waiver. Am I able to travel into Canada and back to get another 3 months or is that a violation?

Comment

On Tuesdays they have a lawyer chat, you need to log in at 4:45 and submit your question. The link is on the left.

Comment

I know a very famous band from UK. The members were on an L class visa

Comment

Years back, when I used to secure visas for professional athletes to come to the States, there was a special category/classification for entertainers, for touring purposes. It has been some time, so the procedures may have changed in the interim.

Comment

Working...
          X