DISCRIMINATION AGAINST KIDS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DISCRIMINATION AGAINST KIDS

Under current laws, parents of U.S.C who get their green card through their U.S.C child are not allowed to bring any other minor unmarried children (who are non U.S citizens) that they have into the U.S as an ACCOMPANYING CHILD. This is a very unfair law and it normally cause undue hardship to the non- u.s citizen child and parent.
    However the U.s government allows people who get their green cards through Lottery or employment to bring their minor children along with them to the U.S.
    I really don't know why there is discrimination against the children in the first category, I mentioned earlier. It is very unfair and it only causes hardship to the minor children who are so unfortunate to fall into this category.
    Does anyone have an opinon or an idea whether the congress is taking steps to address this issue, I heard there is a bill pending regarding this. RESPOND EVERYONE !!

Under current laws, parents of U.S.C who get their green card through their U.S.C child are not allowed to bring any other minor unmarried children (who are non U.S citizens) that they have into the U.S as an ACCOMPANYING CHILD. This is a very unfair law and it normally cause undue hardship to the non- u.s citizen child and parent.
    However the U.s government allows people who get their green cards through Lottery or employment to bring their minor children along with them to the U.S.
    I really don't know why there is discrimination against the children in the first category, I mentioned earlier. It is very unfair and it only causes hardship to the minor children who are so unfortunate to fall into this category.
    Does anyone have an opinon or an idea whether the congress is taking steps to address this issue, I heard there is a bill pending regarding this. RESPOND EVERYONE !!

Comment

If it causes undue harm, the GC parents should go home then...

But seriously, you are right, it is unfair. I guess that is something that the GC holder immigrants should bring up to their US naturalized citizen congressperson.

That would be my suggestion.

Comment

Working...
      X