I think this is it!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think this is it!

I used to come here for inspiration and hope, but I am sorry to say there are other sites out there that can do this wihout all the **** here. Thank you to all the sincere people using this site. I wish you all the best in your immigration trials and triumphs.

I used to come here for inspiration and hope, but I am sorry to say there are other sites out there that can do this wihout all the **** here. Thank you to all the sincere people using this site. I wish you all the best in your immigration trials and triumphs.

Comment

I'm sure there are a lot of people that have already given up on this site, I know that I don't read it nearly so often as I used to. It appears that one person has decided to make it their personal dumping ground, at the expense of anything helpful that could have been posted. I've seen periods of time where there was a lot of trash posted but nothing like the recent days.

Comment

It Stinks. One single mentally unstable member has taken so much from so many. Really stinks.

Comment

Emica:

Who is the one single mentally unstable member?
          I am new and am trying to decipher all the information.
          Thanks!
          Goose

Comment

The poster that has wrecked the board has several different names:Epiclaughter-Maria-Michael-****/on/me- sheesh I can't even think of the rest. If you read the posts you will be able to tell what's what.

Comment

here comes 'carsio', another of 'emica's multiple ID's (aka 'marmaduk aka 'atwitsend' aka 'unlawful carnal knowledge' and etc.)

Aren't you all tired of IT?

Comment

atwitsend, are you so cowardly that you have to use 'epicb@stard' ID to assault me here?
                Man or a woman or whoever/whatever you are, you must be really sick to come up with bunch of alternate ID's to create an impression that the 'mob is against' me.
                Pathetic you are, now I can see why you say you do what you say you do after reading my posts.

atwitsend = epicb@stard = marmaduk = emica = unlawful carnal knowledge and etc.

Comment

Working...
                X