Immigration positive results updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration positive results updates

I would like To hear Of The Outcomes and positive results from everyone else's unique situation? Maybe bits and pieces can help others.

I would like To hear Of The Outcomes and positive results from everyone else's unique situation? Maybe bits and pieces can help others.

Comment

hey dcwtech , can u post in one thread plz??? your posting all over the place and it's impossible to follw up with your posts

Comment

Why do you keep starting new threads????? It's making you look a bit suspicious, Dcwtech.

Comment

Not intentional poundUSC.
          New To This.

Interface Different. Sorry It Bothers you.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mike_2007:
            hey dcwtech , can u post in one thread plz??? your posting all over the place and it's impossible to follw up with your posts </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
            understood, I think i see what You Mean Now. Yikes! wheres the trash can? Is there One. haha. Sorry Guys.

Comment

maybe you should change your screen name to
              "rainman"
              "Being all fashioned of the self-same dust let us be merciful as well as just"
              Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Comment

RAINMAN? KOOL!!! On Here I'm Sure That Is How It Appears. HaHa Anyway.

Comment

NICE!!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dcwtech:
                    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                    understood, I think i see what You Mean Now. Yikes! wheres the trash can? Is there One. haha. Sorry Guys.[/QUOTE]

Hi DCWtech, It takes a bit of getting use to, I'm sure I started up a few new threads when I first came to this board.

Comment

Yes Indeed! I Think I started 5 Or 6. Only 2 intended. Maybe they Will Eventually Disappear?
                      Or get renamed To something Useful???

Thanks Jake

Comment

Working...
                      X