Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Process time - I-730 ( Asylee family petition )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Process time - I-730 ( Asylee family petition )

Dear readers,

I have pending I-730 in NSC since August 2005 whereas the current processing date is 11 July 2006. I did call National center to check current status of my application. In reply through e mail NSC informed me that petition is under review with immigration officer & it may take 2 ths to finalize the decision.I have not been asked any additional evidence or papers by center as yet. I assume that it may be delayed due to security chack.Am I right?
    Is there any other way to expedite my case or should I ask the National center again? The last inqury I made was on july 5th 2006.

Thanks for ur response/guidance.

Dear readers,

I have pending I-730 in NSC since August 2005 whereas the current processing date is 11 July 2006. I did call National center to check current status of my application. In reply through e mail NSC informed me that petition is under review with immigration officer & it may take 2 ths to finalize the decision.I have not been asked any additional evidence or papers by center as yet. I assume that it may be delayed due to security chack.Am I right?
    Is there any other way to expedite my case or should I ask the National center again? The last inqury I made was on july 5th 2006.

Thanks for ur response/guidance.

Comment

Visit www.immigration.com forum and click on 'Asylum' sub-forum.

A lot of info there !

Good luck,

IE

Comment

Antifascist1,

Thank u. It is ineed informative site.

Comment

Very !

Comment

loser get a job

Comment

Working...