spouse here since under 18 EWI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spouse here since under 18 EWI

I am hoping someone can help me. My spouse of almost one year and father of my newborn twins here illegaly since fifteen and a minor. I want to get a hardship petition for him as I have children from previous marraige that cannot leave permanantly and one has psychological problems. Also our twins have severe food allergies and are under physicians care now. I don;t know wether we should leave and go to mexico for a short time and file the I-130 there or if we should file an application of status for cancellation of removal here and then proceed with the I-130 here. What should I do? I can't take my family away for a long time there and I can't be without my husbands financial support with the kids' special circumstances here. I can be prepared to leave for a short time to go to mexico with him like three months but sons medication needs to continue and Im not sure if they have appropriate food for babies there. HELP PLEASE

I am hoping someone can help me. My spouse of almost one year and father of my newborn twins here illegaly since fifteen and a minor. I want to get a hardship petition for him as I have children from previous marraige that cannot leave permanantly and one has psychological problems. Also our twins have severe food allergies and are under physicians care now. I don;t know wether we should leave and go to mexico for a short time and file the I-130 there or if we should file an application of status for cancellation of removal here and then proceed with the I-130 here. What should I do? I can't take my family away for a long time there and I can't be without my husbands financial support with the kids' special circumstances here. I can be prepared to leave for a short time to go to mexico with him like three months but sons medication needs to continue and Im not sure if they have appropriate food for babies there. HELP PLEASE

Comment

Please post all immigration related questions in the "Immigration Thread" or you will have your account suspended. Thank you.

Comment

And if I could figure out why I keep going to the immigration forum and it sends my blog to where it is I would. Perhaps you are so experienced you could tell me. I am not sure I saw anywhere that my account will get suspended because I typed a specfic blog anyway. I saw topics of all ranges when I first visited it. Did all those people loose their accounts allready?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by s-contreras:
          I am hoping someone can help me. My spouse of almost one year and father of my newborn twins here illegaly since fifteen and a minor. I want to get a hardship petition for him as I have children from previous marraige that cannot leave permanantly and one has psychological problems. Also our twins have severe food allergies and are under physicians care now. I don;t know wether we should leave and go to mexico for a short time and file the I-130 there or if we should file an application of status for cancellation of removal here and then proceed with the I-130 here. What should I do? I can't take my family away for a long time there and I can't be without my husbands financial support with the kids' special circumstances here. I can be prepared to leave for a short time to go to mexico with him like three months but sons medication needs to continue and Im not sure if they have appropriate food for babies there. HELP PLEASE </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi S

Please ignore Son of Micahel. His post is not true.. Sorry about that.

Husband came when he was 15. How old is he now, and has he been here in usa continually for more than 10 years, and with no criminal history?

Comment

Hey, Husband is 25 now. It has been ten years. The only criminal history is drivers license issues for driving without license etc. I think he got in trouble for something once when he was a minor but it wasn't something he did an it wasnt felony or nothing I would have to dig up the paperwork. THey put him on probabtion then and he finished it. I thought that filing the hardship could be due to hardship on me as well which would put it on my children. Is that not true with them? I am so confused

Comment

I am new at all of this. From what I can tell the hardship applies to the current situation not years ago although believe me I wish this had all been delt with before he became an adult. I am sorry to say I do not know what a 245 is?? Can you explain? I appreciate any insight at all.

Comment

Please post all immigration related questions in the "Immigration Thread" or you will have your account suspended. Thank you.

Comment

sonofmichael,
                  If no one has mentioned it as of yet, your posts are not worth responding to, I suspect you have nothing better to do than to be an irritation to this site. I will not be responding to you any further and highly recomend all other members to do the same. Hopefully you will find a better use of your time.

Comment

go visit the cows at immigrate2us.lard.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                      go visit the cows at immigrate2us.lard. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, I agree with this. There is alot of valuable information at that site, and people won't try and make you feel like second class citizens. Btw, it's immigrate2us.com.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by s-contreras:
                        Hey, Husband is 25 now. It has been ten years. The only criminal history is drivers license issues for driving without license etc. I think he got in trouble for something once when he was a minor but it wasn't something he did an it wasnt felony or nothing I would have to dig up the paperwork. THey put him on probabtion then and he finished it. I thought that filing the hardship could be due to hardship on me as well which would put it on my children. Is that not true with them? I am so confused </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You should look into cancelation of removal if he has had continuous presence for 10 years or more.

Seek an experienced immigration attorney for this. It may be the answer 4U.

REmember that you must have a bonafide and valid hardship for any success.

245I would not apply to him unless a relative had petitioned for him(filed an I-130) on or before april 30, 2001. I doubt very much if that was the case, but it is worth checking into if any of his relatives were usc at that time.

Good Luck

Comment

thanks to all who wrote back with helpful information. Is it possible to file the cancellation of removal on your own? Or is this to detailed of a process for the inexperienced?

Comment

Going to Mexico and filing there is a good idea.

Comment

Working...
                            X