marriage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marriage

I need to know if i can marry my illegal boyfriend with him just having a Mexican id and a Mexican birth certificate.
    Patti

I need to know if i can marry my illegal boyfriend with him just having a Mexican id and a Mexican birth certificate.
    Patti

Comment

I would seriously recommend that you start by loving him, after that maybe marriage!!

On a serious note if you have the intention of helping him adjust his status, please make sure that he is willing to go back home to adjust that way if he has no point of entry.

It is a challenge to adjust here if you have no proof that you got in legally.

Hope that helps, good luck

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Patti1313:
        I need to know if i can marry my illegal boyfriend with him just having a Mexican id and a Mexican birth certificate. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hello Patty,

Most States will allow you to get married.
        for marriage license they will allow his ID
        and Birth Certificate. And if you are both Divorce you need to bring the original copies of your divorce decree.

Now if your questions is also immigration
        related you have to check his manner of Entry.Did he enter the US legally?
        if illegally, check if your BF was in the US
        before 2001 and a petition was filed for him.

Comment

do you know if Florida is one of those states?
          Patti

Comment

Hi!!Speed.What do you mean by "enter the US legally by 2001" is there some kind of new law after that? just curios, take care. thanks kits

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Hi!!Speed.What do you mean by "enter the US legally by 2001" is there some kind of new law after that? just curios, take care. thanks kits </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was asking if her bf enter the US legaly
              and if he enter the US illegaly she should check
              if her bf is covered by section 245i

here's the link for the info

http://www.ilw.com/articles/2001,0115-Shusterman.shtm

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Patti1313:
                do you know if Florida is one of those states? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

here's a link in how to obtain a marriage license

http://www.miamibeach411.com/weddings/liscense.html

Comment

Working...
                X