Social Security Number

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Social Security Number

Last November '03, my I-129 was approved and on the first week of January '04, I tried to get a social secutiry number. The social security people went over my notice of action from the INS and checked my I-94. They said that they could not give me a a number yet because my I-94 has not yet been cleared by INS. To this time, the Soc Sec people still give me the same feedback and says the delays are from INS.
    I have been getting in touch with INS and they say that it is already in their system and the problem rests on the Soc Sec guys.
    At this point I am getting frustrated with the runabout. How long does it really take to clear an I-94(the SocSec people say 4-8wks...... it's been waaayyy past that now)?Is there anything I can do to move things along?

Last November '03, my I-129 was approved and on the first week of January '04, I tried to get a social secutiry number. The social security people went over my notice of action from the INS and checked my I-94. They said that they could not give me a a number yet because my I-94 has not yet been cleared by INS. To this time, the Soc Sec people still give me the same feedback and says the delays are from INS.
    I have been getting in touch with INS and they say that it is already in their system and the problem rests on the Soc Sec guys.
    At this point I am getting frustrated with the runabout. How long does it really take to clear an I-94(the SocSec people say 4-8wks...... it's been waaayyy past that now)?Is there anything I can do to move things along?

Comment

Working...
    X