Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LULAC INTERVIEW

Please advice if anybody had a LULAC interview in the Miami Office, I have scheduled mine in January and want to share experiences. Thanks in advance

Please advice if anybody had a LULAC interview in the Miami Office, I have scheduled mine in January and want to share experiences. Thanks in advance

Comment

How was your interview in Miami?
      Regards

Comment

I had my interview in Miami 2 years ago and I recommend to go with affidavits and prove that you were here since 1982. The affidavits should provide you evidence that they were here at that time too.

Comment

This is an old thread, my interview was in January 2007, and went very bad, we got a lady officer very ugly, and she was not convinced of what we presented, anyhow I'm still pending, they lost papers we sent, and we had to resend them and still waiting, now almost 2 1/2 years.

Comment

Hi nafti,

Did you appeal with the AAO?

Comment

Figaro, I appealed for I 290, and they took it without fee that means that they recognize that is a service error, but since Jukly 2008 is pending. What a nightmare !

Comment

nafti my case have been pending since September 2007 and I am waiting for a response, my EAd was renew until 04/2010

Comment

Can you get an EAD when the original case was denied du to service error and now there is an appeal open?, I will need an EAD as in September I have my driver's License expiring and I mean to renew it.

Comment

The way the settlement was written allows for a renewed EAD even while in an appeal. This is of course not guaranteed, as the USCIS has nobody overseeing them.

Comment

hello you guys i need help my husband has a master calendar hearing in dec. 09 we are going to ask for cancelation of removal. what do you think of the outcome???????

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">hello you guys i need help my husband has a master calendar hearing in dec. 09 we are going to ask for cancelation of removal. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please provide more details. Is he a CSS/Newman/LULAC class member? Why is he up for removal?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation