been reported how do i know?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• been reported how do i know?

hi , i have been here over 10 years , i have a usc child to someone that is also here as an overstay , i want to return to europe with my daughter but she refuses to go with me or let me take my daughter,

and i have just found out that an ex employer of my childs mothers has reported me or has a cop friend of his trying to find out my status here so he can report me ,

what will happen if i am reported to immigration or ice? will someone come and arrest me , and will i get jailed and then deported and wont get to see my child what would happen , anyone know???
    can a cop find out this sort of information on me, any help is appreciated, thanks

hi , i have been here over 10 years , i have a usc child to someone that is also here as an overstay , i want to return to europe with my daughter but she refuses to go with me or let me take my daughter,

and i have just found out that an ex employer of my childs mothers has reported me or has a cop friend of his trying to find out my status here so he can report me ,

what will happen if i am reported to immigration or ice? will someone come and arrest me , and will i get jailed and then deported and wont get to see my child what would happen , anyone know???
    can a cop find out this sort of information on me, any help is appreciated, thanks

Comment

Yes, police officers can easily find out a person's immigration status (or illegal-immigration status in your case).

Of course, the former employer of your child's mother also broke the law by employing an illegal alien...and your child's mother also broke the law - as I'm sure that you also break the law.

I guess that remaining illegally in America seemed like a good idea at the time!

Comment

to the OP: I surely hope that our authorities will track your sorry butt down and deport you in a blink of an eye....you are a visa cheating dirtbag...who gives a ProudPhart about you? (btw, if you need work, contact UnPatrioitic&ProudOfItUSC....she and her husband just love to hire illegals....)

Comment

oops! sorry i thought this was a help or advice page? ocviously not!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by marley22:
            oops! sorry i thought this was a help or advice page? ocviously not! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There are some posters here you should immediately put on Ignore, Marley.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by marley22:

can a cop find out this sort of information on me, any help is appreciated, thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

First and foremost. .. get an experienced immigration attorney. Speak with him about cancellation of removal since you have been here for ten years or more. This should put you possibly on a path to a green card. Do not leave the country yet !

Comment

What will happen is that ICE will seek you out and arrest you. Since you came on the Visa Waiver Program, you will be removed without any hearing.

Comment

listen to the PutridUSC, the 90lb, bald, old and ugly shooting her mouth against anything that's decent and lawful. As for the criminal illegal, go back where you came from, take that woman and kid with you. You will be deported, so make it easier on everybody and get the hell out of here.

Comment

i suspect she and her boss (or ex boss so they say?) have something going on ? they get me out of the picture and all live happily ever after while i never get to see my kid again?

Comment

dont you apply for a cancelation of removal when you get a deportation order? i haven't been given one yet should i try to apply for something now in case i do ?

if i am arrested would i have chance to do something about it or would i just get deported right away??

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
                        listen to the PutridUSC, the 90lb, bald, old and ugly shooting her mouth against anything that's decent and lawful. As for the criminal illegal, go back where you came from, take that woman and kid with you. You will be deported, so make it easier on everybody and get the hell out of here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, it is you who needs to get the hell out of here. I will place a bet that you're more fat and dumb than I. Bald? LOL!! Too funny. I have flowing locks that you would die for!!!

Comment

can a cop find out this sort of information on me, any help is appreciated, thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can go and scream in front of ICE building tomorrow demanding to be deported. Chances are they will call cops to get rid of you but you won't get deported.
                          May sound odd, but that's how ICE works. It has it's own way of doing things.

Periodically reports surface that not only so called "employers of mothers'", but a whole lot of people you wouldn't think of doing it go and report on their fellow neighbors and co-workers and do so out of mere ASSUMPTION that one is an illegal alien and without ANY otehr reasons or pretexts.
                          ICE takes calls but doesn't respond. They have much bigger fish to catch than listen to some bigot who may be reporting on fellow USC on mere assumption of his or her illgality here and can't afford to run after each of millions of such leads they get per day. So, don't worry about being reported to ICE.

But you sure can be arrested any time of day (usually happens close to early morning hours, when everyone is deep asleep and you are least of all expecting a bang on your door).
                          It could be "Operation Clear Town". They could have been working on it while you were doing your daily routine unsuspectingly and one day there may be few men at your door who will look like SWAT and who will take you in the most unceremonious way to whatever facility they have a contract with.

The usual bond to get out of immigration jail is $1500. There are also many known cases where ICE lets people go on their own recognizance (translation: no bond, no money to pay) , but great number of events and circumstances may affect the outcome. In some cases there may be high amount set for bond if you deemed a flight risk, in others you simply won't be let out of jail until judge rules you to be deported or granted a relief here.

As to cops, they check the National Criminal database, something called NSCIS or similar abbreviation i forgot, but that's where cops can look. If you have been ordered deported there usually is a "hold" and it shows during routine record check on the comp that they have in each police car out there.

Unless he or she has a good reason or "probable cause" , cops can't look this record up with mere intent to find out if someone is here illegally and to get them deported.

This is very much a dream of alipac activists , but as of today it doesn't work that way with the exception of Phoenix and may be few other jurisdictions where such things do take place.

Of course it is not to say that SB 1070 may not spread all over US sooner than later, this is only to state how things are as of today.

If you get arrested it will be possible to trace your location though new online service that is put up by immigration online. Your friends or relatives could now search and locate you by your name and some other necessary parameters.

You will also be given a right to place a phone call out of jail.

It would be prudent of you to consult with the good immigration attorney in your locality and keep his or her contact numbers on you if you think there is any possibility you could get jailed and put in proceedings by immigration (which is always a possibility if you don't have authorisation to be present here).

There is nothing further anyone here can or will tell you. If you are not a troll and really need to get answers to your questions then schedule an appointment with the competent immigration attorney and find out what your options are.

Good luck.
                          http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

thanks for the help, my only worry is that i get arrested and deported without getting to see my daughter,

i have been wanting to go home for years but having my daughter here stops me,and i wouldn,t take off with her and cause her any stress being away from her mam

if i had already filed something like change of status or something would that give me more time to try to figure something out or not ? or if i marry someone and file for a green card right away would it give me more time or would i still get deported??

i am going to see someone tuesday for some advice but any other advice form anyonehere is appreciated then i have some idea what to say when i go, thanks again

Comment

Wait until Monday, then pick up the phone and call 1-800-MALIKPAPISH.
                              Ask for Malik Papish and tell him OldE from ilw.com referred you.
                              From what i heard, due to economic downturn his ongoing price for fixing you a USC spouse/GC in 6 months is down to 2K as opposed to 7K's just two years ago.

Good luck!
                              http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Working...
                              X