advise on change of address and pending EAD/i-485

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advise on change of address and pending EAD/i-485

Hi all, this is a follow-up question. I am past 65 days now of filing for EAD renewal and haven't received the card. I am also within the timeframe of I-485 processing for NYC. SInce i moved to Tampa, FL recently, if i file the change of address form, and failed to receive my EAD card past 90 days, can I go to Tampa district office to apply for an interim permit? I am in dilemma whether i wait another 25 days and go back to new york city and apply for interim or just file an AR-11 now and get it in Tampa (if that is possible). Please advise. I am in a bind.

thanks

Hi all, this is a follow-up question. I am past 65 days now of filing for EAD renewal and haven't received the card. I am also within the timeframe of I-485 processing for NYC. SInce i moved to Tampa, FL recently, if i file the change of address form, and failed to receive my EAD card past 90 days, can I go to Tampa district office to apply for an interim permit? I am in dilemma whether i wait another 25 days and go back to new york city and apply for interim or just file an AR-11 now and get it in Tampa (if that is possible). Please advise. I am in a bind.

thanks

Comment

Working...
    X