Border Fence Watch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    I wasn't limiting the argument to just MS13. But, it is a fact the majority of drug trade involves illegal aliens. Another good reason to round em up.

We have taken care of the majority of problems with the crypts and bloods. Currently they are for the most part a fringe gang. Despite protests from J. Jackson and the ACLU. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Actually Davdah, there is not statistic or independent literature that suggests that a majority of the drug trade is caused by illegals. You are reading VDARE and other similar web sites again. This is more urban legend than reality. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Drugs are available everywhere in the area that I live and I don't think the illegals are controlling this trade. I'd love to find out where the drugs are coming from because I would lay my life on the line to eliminate them! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Yes, drugs are very easy to get to Proud. In fact more than a year ago some punk attempted to offer some illicit drugs two blocks away from Federal Courthouse. What I told the punk was not kind whatsoever while most people did not pay any attention.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
      Not urban myths. Street reality. Aside the synthetically produced variety most naturally produced substances are imported.

The problem we have is not so much keeping people from trying things that are designed to addict them the first time. Its keeping it from getting here in the first place. You put enough of anything out there in front of people and odds are higher a greater portion of the population will try it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
      Again, what you are stating has nothing to do with your premise that illegals cause a majority of the illicit drug trade. That is the urban legend Davdah. Now here is a reality. Just as many white, suburban kids will try using heroin as the poor, inner city youth in gang infested neighborhoods. But again, nothing to do with illegals.
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
        I wasn't limiting the argument to just MS13. But, it is a fact the majority of drug trade involves illegal aliens. Another good reason to round em up.

We have taken care of the majority of problems with the crypts and bloods. Currently they are for the most part a fringe gang. Despite protests from J. Jackson and the ACLU. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
        Actually Davdah, there is not statistic or independent literature that suggests that a majority of the drug trade is caused by illegals. You are reading VDARE and other similar web sites again. This is more urban legend than reality. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Drugs are available everywhere in the area that I live and I don't think the illegals are controlling this trade. I'd love to find out where the drugs are coming from because I would lay my life on the line to eliminate them! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
        Yes, drugs are very easy to get to Proud. In fact more than a year ago some punk attempted to offer some illicit drugs two blocks away from Federal Courthouse. What I told the punk was not kind whatsoever while most people did not pay any attention. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And you didn't notify cops? OMG. Yet you threaten me with guns. Wow don't you have your priorities straight Mr. Hudson. Oh yeah...screw USCs but do all you can to protect illegals, law breakers be it drug dealers or women
        If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation