Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRIVER LICENSE RENEWAL FROM DMV WITHOUT PASSPORT AND I-94

CASE IS AS FOLLOWS:

THE PASSPORT IS WITH THE CONSULATE OF THE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN/NATIONALITY OF THE CANDIDATE REQUESTING POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE TO BE ISSUED.

THE I-94 HAS EXPIRED.

THE PETITION BY THE SPOUSE I-130 HAS BEEN FILED AND THE RECIEPT NOTICE I-797 HAS BEEN RECEIVED.

PLEASE ADVISE WHAT ALTERNATIVES ONE HAS TO PRESENT DOCUMENTS TO THE DMV FOR RENEWAL OF DRIVER
    LICENSE.
    Born Free
    Living Free
    Forever Free

CASE IS AS FOLLOWS:

THE PASSPORT IS WITH THE CONSULATE OF THE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN/NATIONALITY OF THE CANDIDATE REQUESTING POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE TO BE ISSUED.

THE I-94 HAS EXPIRED.

THE PETITION BY THE SPOUSE I-130 HAS BEEN FILED AND THE RECIEPT NOTICE I-797 HAS BEEN RECEIVED.

PLEASE ADVISE WHAT ALTERNATIVES ONE HAS TO PRESENT DOCUMENTS TO THE DMV FOR RENEWAL OF DRIVER
    LICENSE.
    Born Free
    Living Free
    Forever Free

Comment

Why do we need the same Question just with 2 different Headlines at the same time ?????

Comment

That can differ by state. Best thing is to call and ask or look it up online under your state's government site.

Comment

What state are we talking about here? It would be like asking how much does a passport cost and not specifying what country you need it from.

Comment

the state in question is NEW JERSEY.
            Born Free
            Living Free
            Forever Free

Comment

Working...
            X