WHERE ARE THE MODERATORS?????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHERE ARE THE MODERATORS?????

Is there anybody supervising this board? The number of posters of inappropriate messages continues to increase. The following statement is from the www.ilw.com Terms of Use of the discussion board:
    "Posters of inappropriate messages will be barred from the discussion board."

"Death to america and americans" is TOTALLY inappropriate mesasage! Hatefull, racist and prejudice messages are also illigal and TOTALLY inappropriate!
    Why epic, itduzz and such are still allowed to post their Anti-American, hate and prejudice messages?

Is there anybody supervising this board? The number of posters of inappropriate messages continues to increase. The following statement is from the www.ilw.com Terms of Use of the discussion board:
    "Posters of inappropriate messages will be barred from the discussion board."

"Death to america and americans" is TOTALLY inappropriate mesasage! Hatefull, racist and prejudice messages are also illigal and TOTALLY inappropriate!
    Why epic, itduzz and such are still allowed to post their Anti-American, hate and prejudice messages?

Comment

EPIC is PROAMERICAN and will have that Arab Witch deported; we are collecting her comments here for evidence

Comment

Michael is the Greatest!!!!!!!!

rga is a GRINT, filthy/stinky GRINT from barbaric ****LAND!!!

Comment

epic-reject is not PRO-AMERICAN BECAUSE HIS UNEDUCATED AND EMPTY HEAD HAS NO CLUE WHAT PRO-AMERICAN IS. If epic-reject had at least elementary education he would have known that United States of America is a country of Immigrants. Hard working immigrants came to this great country in search of better lives and they found it! Countless number of immigrants are highly educated, high IQ, wealthy, prominent and influencial people.
          Brainless epic-reject forgot that he/she also came from "**** LAND" as an immigrant.
          epic-reject, get an education and you will not have to compete with illigals for minimum wages!
          rejects and outcasts like epic are the maniacs that can become next Hitlers, Stalins, Saddams and alike if not removed from the society. rejects like epic are dangerous for society because they are one step away from terrorist actions.
          GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

Comment

Now you must be serious, rga!!!!

Comment

Collecting evidence my a r s e. You are a nobody here! What is my IP address? What is my email addy? Where do I live? Loser!

Comment

Q. Epic, why rga is so mad at you?

A. First of all he is not mad at me but just panicking.
                LIKE ALL OTHER GRINTS HE IS AFRAID OF TRUTH!

Q. Epic, what can be said of rga based on his replies to your posts?

A. According to Gustav Jung's renown 'Word and Image Association Test' rga himself is an anti-American terrorist, an outcast and equivalent of Hitler, Stalin and Saddam.
                He is just desperately trying to conceal it.

Q. What do you suggest out readers?

A. CAUTION!!!
                GRINT-Maniacs like rga should be taken very seriously!!
                I also suggest that our readers report to our Super Moderator, Michael, any manic postings of rga in future.
                I would also suggest that Depo Man seriosly consider kicking rga's GRINT A$$ back to whatever filthy ****LAND he came from!

Thank you, Epic, for your time and valuable advise

You are welcome!
                It's always my pleasure to **** ON GRINT!

Comment

Same applies to atwitsend

Comment

Nobody is mad at you, moron. Everybody is laughing at you

Comment

Q. Another desperate attempt?

A. Obviously!

Comment

epic-reject is either total MORON who's got too much time on his hands or he/she is just seriously ill maniac!

Comment

Q. Panick Syndrome?

A. More like GRINTAMANIC

Comment

epic-reject - you pathetic fool
                            Thanks to you, nobody takes this immigration board seriously anymore!
                            This is total joke!
                            This is toooooo funny!
                            I cann't help but smile when I think of all the lawers who lost their business thanks to you, idiot!
                            The only good you did was you made potential customers go elsewhere for consultation!!
                            www.ilw.com must pay you well for your "services", you stuipid fool!

Comment

Q. What is rga doing now?

A. Now he is desperately trying to manipulate ILW into submitting to his delusional, GRINTAMANIC will.
                              His is very serious case and, I am afraid, well beyond curable..

Thank you for your time, valuable advises and have a good night, Epic!

You are welcome!
                              It's always my pleasure to **** ON GRINT!
                              Good night to you too now

Comment

Working...
                              X