Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Immigration Law Question: Forms for Us citizen to sponsor Husband from other country

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration Law Question: Forms for Us citizen to sponsor Husband from other country

Hi all what are the forms required for a US citizen to sponsor her husband they are married and yes he came her legally he also has tow children with his ex wife shes married has a green card through her spouse and so do my friends children now. So what forms does the spuuse of my friend who is a US citizen require to spoinsor her husband who has no papers just an expired visa ?
    Regards and thanks,
    Mary Josephine :-)

Hi all what are the forms required for a US citizen to sponsor her husband they are married and yes he came her legally he also has tow children with his ex wife shes married has a green card through her spouse and so do my friends children now. So what forms does the spuuse of my friend who is a US citizen require to spoinsor her husband who has no papers just an expired visa ?
    Regards and thanks,
    Mary Josephine :-)

Comment

I-130 to start. Then I-485 along with I-765 to adjust status and get employment authority.
      The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

The post has been deleted by the administrator for violating the discussion board rules.
        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

The post has been deleted by the administrator for violating the discussion board rules.

Comment

Working...
          X