•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OldE2
    replied
    But this is a misnomer, davdah.
    I didn't claim that Arpaio has a rap sheet to begin with.
    It must be obvious that if he had one he would be ineligible to be elected to or hold the office he currently occupies.
    What I said in the context of this thread was that he is illegally jailing and abusing people merely because of their appearance ( jailing someone and telling them a lie, like they have ICE hold while the person has proof of birth in USA and subsequently freed by ICE after being turned over for no grounds of detention ).
    You can not justify such acts on the grounds that others who he treated the same way turned out to be illegal Mexicans.
    It is simply unlawful under the US law to do this sort of thing in ANY place within US.
    Within 70 miles of Mexican border you CAN , by law (ruled so by SCOTUS), profile and QUESTION the legal status of someone who dresses and speaks foreign, but Phoenix is 153 Miles away from border and he jails US Born Citizens AFTER they produce documented proof of birth in this country.
    You just can not do this sort of things. I mean you can, but it is illegal to do.

Now, WITHIN THE CONTEXT of this thread, I noticed two things in this regard:

That Obama does NOT support such illegal actions by Joe Arpaio and is doing what he can, within the limits of his power, to prevent Arpaio from doing even more damage (by means of sending DOJ, Feds and others in Phoenix
    and grilling rear end of Joe).
    All the while some vocal opponents of Obama do not shy away from loudly applauding actions of Joe and promise to give him a cart blanch once Obama is removed from the office.

Thus, the difference between two (Obama and his opponents) is clear as day and night and one must be a very stupid idiot not to see it for what it is.

THIS is what I said/stated/posted all along and THIS is what I maintain now as I did from the start and you can't call me a liar for consistently holding to my point of view and rejecting yours.
    I even offered to post links to specific cases where courts ruled against his office and ordered him to pay restitution, or I could post numerous open testimonies of his victims whom he mistreated for no apparent legal reason.

You ,on the other hand, quite seriously implied that Earth is spherical body IF observer stood on the Moon (meaning it's something else IF observer doesn't stand on the Moon) and then repeatedly shuffled your deck of cards and tried to shoehorn most ridiculous claims by a trick of the hand.
    This is very unscrupulous and , unfortunately, typical of you way of trying to fool your opponents and readers , but rest assured I am not the one to be fooled.

So, who is the liar now? (Note: this is rhetorical question)

Leave a comment:

• davdah
    replied
    If being on the side of law and order separates the two, I'll stay on the side of the constitution where people are innocent until proven guilty and aren't crucified because it counters political or personal agenda. So, you're a liar. No rap sheet, not a criminal. End of discussion.

Leave a comment:

• OldE2
    replied
    Originally posted by davdah:
    What you have is pure motive driven hatred for an elected officer who is upholding an unpopular, within certain fringe elements, group of laws. Nothing more.
    And therein lies a giant difference between Hitler worshiper, such as davdah, and Obama supporters.

According to davdah, Hitler was merely doing his job when sending innocent people to Auschwitz.
    Of course, I disagree.

Leave a comment:

• davdah
    replied
    What you have is pure motive driven hatred for an elected officer who is upholding an unpopular, within certain fringe elements, group of laws. Nothing more.

Brit, your simple minded. There is no perfectly straight line. You should have opted for science versus sensitivity training in high school.

Leave a comment:

• OldE2
    replied
    To be crystal clear, I meant the first sentence to Joe, not the shape of Terra firma. Stop stalling and lets see the rap sheet.
    To be clear you wrote "I'm not kidding. I said, it 'looks' pretty flat"..

I didn't know you meant Joe Arpaio looks flat.
    May be it was a typo and you wanted to say Arpaio looks fat. Quite frankly, I am indifferent to how Arpaio looks.

As to rap sheet, I never claimed that Arpaio has one.
    He is a sheriff of Phoenix, AZ and is holding an office to which you can't get elected if you are a felon or have a rap sheet.

To be very accurate, we have allegations of his wrongdoings, many citizen testimonies of abuse of power by his deputies as well as court cases where the judges ordered his office to pay monetary compensations to the families of the victims that were heavy handedly mistreated by Arpaio's employees.

Some of his antics were towards multi generation Arizonians , among them a diabetes patient who was fried under the sun and died after s.hitting on herself , refused medical treatment until after it was too late.
    The other, a wheelchair bounded disabled man with medically certified mental illness, was beaten to death because unable to judge situation clearly he was not giving responses requested.
    Yet other victims , US born Citizens of Mexican ethnicity, were held in confinement and turned over to ICE on mere suspicion of illegal presence , some even AFTER presenting US birth certificates.

I do not need Arpaio's rap sheet to know that the actions which led to grave outcomes like ones described above could take place only with GROSS violation of US Constitution.

US Constitution is not written by knee-****s. It's written by men who mounted horses and fought very hard battles before winning independence for what later became America.
    Those men knew how to kill without hesitation if need be.
    So, if any motivation guided them when writing the law and giving certain protections to Citizens of newly established country , it was NOT cowardice or lack of toughness when facing a challenge.

Arpaio is a piece of excrement compared to men like Washington, Jefferson and the likes who established this country.
    To call Joe a hero is an insult to all true heroes of this country.

If you want me to post link to actual cases where abuses I described above occurred feel free to ask. It won't take me long to search and find those cases (I have read them before forming my opinion of that scumbag).

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    No matter where, it's never flat simply due to that known standard of no straight line exists.
    Really davdah? Tell that to engineers using a laser beam for accurate scientifically proven STRAIGHT LINE measurements LMAO. I guess all skyscrapers built in the past 20 years or so are crooked I'm fairly sure you'll find there is a standard in ISO 9001 or ANSI somewhere.

Next he'll be telling us that man and dinosaurs roamed the Earth together at the same time and the world is only 6000 years old.

Leave a comment:

• Senator Ehigie Uzamere
    replied
    FACT IS OBAMA WILL GET REELECTWED.

VOTERS 100 MILLION.

THE NEGROES: 15 MILLIONS
    MUSLIMS: 10 MILLIONS
    ILLEGALS: 15 MILLIONS
    JEWS: 10 MILLIONS
    DRUG USERS & RAPISTS (Excluded from above) 5 MILLIONS
    = TOTAL 55 MILLION GUARANTEED VOTES FOR OBAMA OUT OF 100 MILLION = 55 % of vote.

OBAMA AKHBAR !!! GOODBYE THE US OF A !!!

Leave a comment:

• davdah
    replied
    To be crystal clear, I meant the first sentence to Joe, not the shape of Terra firma. Stop stalling and lets see the rap sheet.

Leave a comment:

• OldE2
    replied
    First sentence was, 'I'm not kidding.'

So, let's see it.
    The referenced first sentence was related to flat looks of Earth. We already figured that , according to davdah, Earth would have circular shape IF observer stood on the Moon [change your point of observation and, according to davdah, so will change the shape of the Earth. Notice how davdah is confused about shape vs appearance].

How about dismissing the reports of wrongdoings of Arpaio? I bet you have a similar view that facts change depending on who and from where looks at them.

Leave a comment:

• davdah
    replied
    First sentence was, 'I'm not kidding.'

So, let's see it.

Leave a comment:

• OldE2
    replied
    I'm not kidding. I said, it 'looks' pretty flat. From the observable position of being on a corner and from what can be seen, it is just that. Not that it actually is. No matter where, it's never flat simply due to that known standard of no straight line exists. The straight line being necessary for actual flat to occur. It's not really spherical either. Again, it's all relative depending on accuracy demanded.

Speaking of accuracy
    I don't need to judge youtube videos or any other propaganda to request court findings of fact to support your accusations that sheriff joe is a criminal or that he's guilty of any wrongdoings. The two are exclusive of each other. So, unless you provide a rap sheet I'll have to finalize this as just another episode of hot air.
    You wrote <span class="ev_code_RED">If</span> standing on the moon, it's circular shaped....

That IF, preceding the description of the Earth's shape, conditions the shape [not appearance] of the latter to where one stands [on the Moon].

Regardless of what you wrote it appears like when seen from street corner, it is clear that you wrote that Earth is circular shaped
    IF observer stood on the Moon [implying it is anything but circular if observer is at a different point, regardless of how you wrote
    it appears from a street corner]. Thus you tied the shape [not appearance] to observers location.

I clarify above for greater accuracy.

As far as hot airs, I have repeatedly asked you to confirm that you are not joking when dismissing as mere demagoguery the
    reported wrongdoings of Arpaio. All you reply with is more jokes about innocence of Arpaio.

Tsk-tsk, davdah

Leave a comment:

• davdah
    replied
    I'm not kidding. I said, it 'looks' pretty flat. From the observable position of being on a corner and from what can be seen, it is just that. Not that it actually is. No matter where, it's never flat simply due to that known standard of no straight line exists. The straight line being necessary for actual flat to occur. It's not really spherical either. Again, it's all relative depending on accuracy demanded.

Speaking of accuracy
    I don't need to judge youtube videos or any other propaganda to request court findings of fact to support your accusations that sheriff joe is a criminal or that he's guilty of any wrongdoings. The two are exclusive of each other. So, unless you provide a rap sheet I'll have to finalize this as just another episode of hot air.

Leave a comment:

• OldE2
    replied
    It's relative. If standing on the moon, it's circular shaped If standing on your street corner, it looks pretty flat.

All that matter since you said he's a criminal is the rap sheet. let's see it. Otherwise it's nothing more than opinion, speculation, or wishful thinking.
    No , davdah, Earth is not flat, regardless of where you stand.
    Appearance is relative [that's what 'flat Earth' theory was based on to begin with] , but actual shape of Earth is spherical, irrespective
    of how it appears from any given point of view.

As to Arpaio, what I asked of you was to confirm that you were not joking when dismissing reports of Arpaio's gross abuses of power and miscarriages of justice in Phoenix, AZ as mere demagoguery.
    You failed to make such statement.

Since you do not unambiguously confirm the seriousness of your denial ,and in light of Arpaio's wrongdoings too obvious to doubt for any reasonable man, I have no choice but assume that you indeed were joking.

Now, why should I waste my time seriously disputing the factual basis of a joke ?

Leave a comment:

• davdah
    replied
    It's relative. If standing on the moon, it's circular shaped If standing on your street corner, it looks pretty flat.

All that matter since you said he's a criminal is the rap sheet. let's see it. Otherwise it's nothing more than opinion, speculation, or wishful thinking.

Leave a comment:

• OldE2
    replied
    I am asking you to show an evidence of scientifically proven fact that Earth isn't flat.
    Show me that and I will show you what you ask about Arpaio.

Alternatively, state that you seriously dismiss all reports of Arpaio wrongdoings as mere demagoguery and I will post arguments and supporting facts to the contrary.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation