GOP’s Mishandling of Immigration Could Hurt Party in November

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With all the negative attention he's gotten there should be a logjam of court cases and convictions against him. Where are they?
    This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

I gather that you persistently refuse to state that you were not joking when dismissing all the reports of his wrongdoings as mere ensationalistic demagoguery.

It means either a. You were joking or b. You were not joking but now realize you were wrong.

Neither a. nor b. warrant my spending a precious time to demonstrate that Earth isn't flat.

Comment

Neither are correct. I'm asking you to show the court tested proof that led up to his criminal convictions.

Comment

I am asking you to show an evidence of scientifically proven fact that Earth isn't flat.
          Show me that and I will show you what you ask about Arpaio.

Alternatively, state that you seriously dismiss all reports of Arpaio wrongdoings as mere demagoguery and I will post arguments and supporting facts to the contrary.

Comment

It's relative. If standing on the moon, it's circular shaped If standing on your street corner, it looks pretty flat.

All that matter since you said he's a criminal is the rap sheet. let's see it. Otherwise it's nothing more than opinion, speculation, or wishful thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by davdah:
              It's relative. If standing on the moon, it's circular shaped If standing on your street corner, it looks pretty flat.

All that matter since you said he's a criminal is the rap sheet. let's see it. Otherwise it's nothing more than opinion, speculation, or wishful thinking.
              No , davdah, Earth is not flat, regardless of where you stand.
              Appearance is relative [that's what 'flat Earth' theory was based on to begin with] , but actual shape of Earth is spherical, irrespective
              of how it appears from any given point of view.

As to Arpaio, what I asked of you was to confirm that you were not joking when dismissing reports of Arpaio's gross abuses of power and miscarriages of justice in Phoenix, AZ as mere demagoguery.
              You failed to make such statement.

Since you do not unambiguously confirm the seriousness of your denial ,and in light of Arpaio's wrongdoings too obvious to doubt for any reasonable man, I have no choice but assume that you indeed were joking.

Now, why should I waste my time seriously disputing the factual basis of a joke ?

Comment

I'm not kidding. I said, it 'looks' pretty flat. From the observable position of being on a corner and from what can be seen, it is just that. Not that it actually is. No matter where, it's never flat simply due to that known standard of no straight line exists. The straight line being necessary for actual flat to occur. It's not really spherical either. Again, it's all relative depending on accuracy demanded.

Speaking of accuracy
                I don't need to judge youtube videos or any other propaganda to request court findings of fact to support your accusations that sheriff joe is a criminal or that he's guilty of any wrongdoings. The two are exclusive of each other. So, unless you provide a rap sheet I'll have to finalize this as just another episode of hot air.

Comment

I'm not kidding. I said, it 'looks' pretty flat. From the observable position of being on a corner and from what can be seen, it is just that. Not that it actually is. No matter where, it's never flat simply due to that known standard of no straight line exists. The straight line being necessary for actual flat to occur. It's not really spherical either. Again, it's all relative depending on accuracy demanded.

Speaking of accuracy
                  I don't need to judge youtube videos or any other propaganda to request court findings of fact to support your accusations that sheriff joe is a criminal or that he's guilty of any wrongdoings. The two are exclusive of each other. So, unless you provide a rap sheet I'll have to finalize this as just another episode of hot air.
                  You wrote <span class="ev_code_RED">If</span> standing on the moon, it's circular shaped....

That IF, preceding the description of the Earth's shape, conditions the shape [not appearance] of the latter to where one stands [on the Moon].

Regardless of what you wrote it appears like when seen from street corner, it is clear that you wrote that Earth is circular shaped
                  IF observer stood on the Moon [implying it is anything but circular if observer is at a different point, regardless of how you wrote
                  it appears from a street corner]. Thus you tied the shape [not appearance] to observers location.

I clarify above for greater accuracy.

As far as hot airs, I have repeatedly asked you to confirm that you are not joking when dismissing as mere demagoguery the
                  reported wrongdoings of Arpaio. All you reply with is more jokes about innocence of Arpaio.

Tsk-tsk, davdah

Comment

First sentence was, 'I'm not kidding.'

So, let's see it.

Comment

First sentence was, 'I'm not kidding.'

So, let's see it.
                      The referenced first sentence was related to flat looks of Earth. We already figured that , according to davdah, Earth would have circular shape IF observer stood on the Moon [change your point of observation and, according to davdah, so will change the shape of the Earth. Notice how davdah is confused about shape vs appearance].

How about dismissing the reports of wrongdoings of Arpaio? I bet you have a similar view that facts change depending on who and from where looks at them.

Comment

To be crystal clear, I meant the first sentence to Joe, not the shape of Terra firma. Stop stalling and lets see the rap sheet.

Comment

FACT IS OBAMA WILL GET REELECTWED.

VOTERS 100 MILLION.

THE NEGROES: 15 MILLIONS
                          MUSLIMS: 10 MILLIONS
                          ILLEGALS: 15 MILLIONS
                          JEWS: 10 MILLIONS
                          DRUG USERS & RAPISTS (Excluded from above) 5 MILLIONS
                          = TOTAL 55 MILLION GUARANTEED VOTES FOR OBAMA OUT OF 100 MILLION = 55 % of vote.

OBAMA AKHBAR !!! GOODBYE THE US OF A !!!

Comment

No matter where, it's never flat simply due to that known standard of no straight line exists.
                            Really davdah? Tell that to engineers using a laser beam for accurate scientifically proven STRAIGHT LINE measurements LMAO. I guess all skyscrapers built in the past 20 years or so are crooked I'm fairly sure you'll find there is a standard in ISO 9001 or ANSI somewhere.

Next he'll be telling us that man and dinosaurs roamed the Earth together at the same time and the world is only 6000 years old.
                            "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

To be crystal clear, I meant the first sentence to Joe, not the shape of Terra firma. Stop stalling and lets see the rap sheet.
                              To be clear you wrote "I'm not kidding. I said, it 'looks' pretty flat"..

I didn't know you meant Joe Arpaio looks flat.
                              May be it was a typo and you wanted to say Arpaio looks fat. Quite frankly, I am indifferent to how Arpaio looks.

As to rap sheet, I never claimed that Arpaio has one.
                              He is a sheriff of Phoenix, AZ and is holding an office to which you can't get elected if you are a felon or have a rap sheet.

To be very accurate, we have allegations of his wrongdoings, many citizen testimonies of abuse of power by his deputies as well as court cases where the judges ordered his office to pay monetary compensations to the families of the victims that were heavy handedly mistreated by Arpaio's employees.

Some of his antics were towards multi generation Arizonians , among them a diabetes patient who was fried under the sun and died after s.hitting on herself , refused medical treatment until after it was too late.
                              The other, a wheelchair bounded disabled man with medically certified mental illness, was beaten to death because unable to judge situation clearly he was not giving responses requested.
                              Yet other victims , US born Citizens of Mexican ethnicity, were held in confinement and turned over to ICE on mere suspicion of illegal presence , some even AFTER presenting US birth certificates.

I do not need Arpaio's rap sheet to know that the actions which led to grave outcomes like ones described above could take place only with GROSS violation of US Constitution.

US Constitution is not written by knee-****s. It's written by men who mounted horses and fought very hard battles before winning independence for what later became America.
                              Those men knew how to kill without hesitation if need be.
                              So, if any motivation guided them when writing the law and giving certain protections to Citizens of newly established country , it was NOT cowardice or lack of toughness when facing a challenge.

Arpaio is a piece of excrement compared to men like Washington, Jefferson and the likes who established this country.
                              To call Joe a hero is an insult to all true heroes of this country.

If you want me to post link to actual cases where abuses I described above occurred feel free to ask. It won't take me long to search and find those cases (I have read them before forming my opinion of that scumbag).

Comment

What you have is pure motive driven hatred for an elected officer who is upholding an unpopular, within certain fringe elements, group of laws. Nothing more.

Brit, your simple minded. There is no perfectly straight line. You should have opted for science versus sensitivity training in high school.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation