Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davdah:
    You do realize that 90% of what's on TV or radio is hype and maybe 10% factual? There is no need to keep wearing that tin foil hat. Really, there isn't.
    I won't go into debate of what is the ratio of true vs fiction on TV or radio , but I can assure you that I have very good idea who Arpaio is, what policies he implemented in Phoenix and who supports vs opposes those policies. And that's all that matters as far as subject matter of this discussion is concerned.

Comment

"What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<span class="flash-video"><object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000"
        codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0"
        height="360"
        width="640"
        ><param name="allowScriptAccess"
        value="never"
        ></param><param name="wmode"
        value="transparent"
        ></param><param value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3v6iWiZu7AI?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"
        name="movie"
        /><param value="true"
        /><param value="always"
        /><embed wmode="transparent"
        type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
        allowScriptAccess="never"
        pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"
        height="360"
        width="640"
        src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3v6iWiZu7AI?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"
        /></object></span>

Comment

Demagogy (/?d?m???d?i/[1]) or demagoguery (/?d?m?????ri/[2]) (Ancient Greek: ?????????, from ????? d?mos "people" and ????? agein "to lead") is a strategy for gaining political power by appealing to the prejudices, emotions, fears, vanities and expectations of the public—typically via impassioned rhetoric and propaganda, and often using nationalist, populist or religious themes. What qualifies as demagogy has been the subject of debate and ambiguity since Aristophanes first used the term, in reference to the Athenian statesman, Cleon

Aligning people with the worst history has to offer, minus like acts, qualifies.

There is that IF that qualifies the alleged statement. Big difference. Even so. To make judgements based on some unsubstantiated youtube video is fringe at best, stupid more centrist, and just plain idiotic at worst.
          This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

Demagogy (/?d?m???d?i/[1]) or demagoguery (/?d?m?????ri/[2]) (Ancient Greek: ?????????, from ????? d?mos "people" and ????? agein "to lead") is a strategy for gaining political power by appealing to the prejudices, emotions, fears, vanities and expectations of the public—typically via impassioned rhetoric and propaganda, and often using nationalist, populist or religious themes. What qualifies as demagogy has been the subject of debate and ambiguity since Aristophanes first used the term, in reference to the Athenian statesman, Cleon

Aligning people with the worst history has to offer, minus like acts, qualifies.

There is that IF that qualifies the alleged statement. Big difference. Even so. To make judgements based on some unsubstantiated youtube video is fringe at best, stupid more centrist, and just plain idiotic at worst.
            Too many words, davdah, yet i see no substance.

Let me remedy that.

Number 1 - Arpaio is too well known for his antics for anyone to mount even the remotest semblance of reasonable doubt as to what he has done
            or hasn't done in past few years.
            It is not intelligent, indeed, to claim that what is known and stated of Arpaio so far is based solely on the youtube video that was posted
            just for the convenience of making a nice summary of what constitutes the daily routine of that enemy of mankind.

Number 2 - It is beyond any dispute and is an established matter of fact that DOJ and FBI , both under control of current Obama administration,
            have been investigating the wrongdoings and subpoenaing the said Joe Arpaio for a while now. It is very difficult, if not impossible, to claim that Obama administration does such things out of desire to show the favor for policies or Arpaio in Phoenix, AZ.
            I challenge anyone to dispute this fact.

Number 3 - It is also just as undisputed that number of current opponents of Obama vowed to get DOJ and FBI out of Phoenix and let Arpaio 'do his job' , as some Obama opponents refer to barbaric antics of Arpaio.
            None of those opponents of Obama are members of the expedition landed from the Moon nor sheer product of inflamed imagination, to the contrary they are all very well known to us figures and almost without exception are members of the group that you , davdah, adore insatiably.

In light of number 1, number 2 and number 3 what do you have in substance to rebut the claims made - that is the question.

Comment

He's only infamous to the lawbreaking pro-illegal to the detriment of law abiding legal resident and citizens at any cost crowd. To the law abiding citizens of this country, he's more a hero than anything else. So, from that we can see you support foreign interest in this country. Smells like sedition.

2, Ok, point is? Joe is still there.

3, Speculative crystal ball I know what your thinking fringe accusations lacking any factual backing.

Comment

He's only infamous to the lawbreaking pro-illegal to the detriment of law abiding legal resident and citizens at any cost crowd. To the law abiding citizens of this country, he's more a hero than anything else. So, from that we can see you support foreign interest in this country. Smells like sedition.

2, Ok, point is? Joe is still there.

3, Speculative crystal ball I know what your thinking fringe accusations lacking any factual backing.
                1. Joe is illegally jailing and beating up in prison USA born Citizens and Legal Permanent Residents on mere suspicion [based on nothing more than their appearance/clothing, speech and gesticulations] of their illegal presence in US.
                When he finally delivered some of them to ICE, the agency that ran check and confirmed the US Citizenship or Legal presence of beaten up arestees had immediately freed the latter , since there were no grounds to hold those individuals in custody to begin with.
                Smells more like riot against US Constitution.

2. Point is, Obama is not in favor of Joe or his methods that resemble those of Cambodian Khmer Rouge.
                Not being an advocate for Khmer Rogue inspired measures, Obama can't employ equally illegal methods to yank Joe out of elected office, by superseding his rank of President [not to confuse with rank of dictator or tyrant or absolute monarch/emperor].
                But he does what he can, within the limits of his power and law, to prevent Joe from breaking the laws of this land with impunity.

3. There is nothing speculative about the fact that some well known current opponents of Obama vowed to let Arpaio to do what he pleases as soon as they succeed in taking the place of Obama in WH.

So, what do you say now, davdah...

Comment

You know they were beaten? How so? Were you there? Has anyone been arrested, charged, and convicted of these alleged crimes? No. With that, it is what it is. Sensationalistic demagoguery with a sedition slant.

Comment

You know they were beaten? How so? Were you there? Has anyone been arrested, charged, and convicted of these alleged crimes? No. With that, it is what it is. Sensationalistic demagoguery with a sedition slant.
                    Surely you are joking, aren't you davdah ?

There is vast amount of data , among them court orders and rulings, all documenting the abuses of Joe the Lawless Arpaio's deputies,all under the watch and orders of Rif-Raf opportunist who scores points at the cost of ruthlessly scapegoating defenseless sheep. Indeed everything about Arpaio is way too obvious for me to really start demonstrating now that 2 plus 2 is 4.

However,<span class="ev_code_RED"> if you are NOT joking and seriously doubt the factually documented antics of Joe Arpaio then please do state so.</span>

Because then I will flood this thread with countless links to documents, including published F.B.I. reports and materials that led to DOJ investigation.
                    If not for other reason, I will do so to profoundly discredit you and will create and keep the special thread pinned to the top by daily posting some ridiculous joke about how davdah doubts that Earth isn't flat or that skies are not green and so on to the same effect. [The first post on that thread will memorialize the copy pasted statement from davdah seriously doubting reports of Joe Arpaio's wrongdoing and OldE's documented response to it].

But before I proceed, I want your firm and unambiguous confirmation that you indeed do NOT joke when dismissing reports of Arpaio's lawbreaking as 'sensationalistic demagoguery with a sedition slant.'

Let us see what davdah says now [OldE is gleefully rubbing hands together in anticipation of davdah's responce].

Comment

List the conviction reports for Joe. Then, once your done, list all the conviction reports of the illegals who were sent home he captured. Let's see which is to the benefit of the citizens of this country.

Comment

List the conviction reports for Joe. Then, once your done, list all the conviction reports of the illegals who were sent home he captured. Let's see which is to the benefit of the citizens of this country.
                        No, you first confirm that you were NOT joking when dismissing reports of Arpaio wrongdoings as 'sensationalistic demagoguery with a sedition slant.'

I will then go ahead and flood, as prmoised, this thread with the documented facts of bandit Arpaio's wrongdoings.

Comment

I asked a simple question. Where are his convictions? You're the one who's making him out to be a criminal. Let's see the rap sheet. Otherwise, it's libel.

Comment

I asked a simple question. Where are his convictions? You're the one who's making him out to be a criminal. Let's see the rap sheet. Otherwise, it's libel.
                            I do not believe you seriously question the well known antics and barbaric , illegal acts of Joe as being factually documented.

After I spend considerable time and effort copy-pasting 100's of direct links to documented cases of Arpaio banditry you may simply laugh it off and say you didn't mean to seriously question it as it was obvious who Arpaio is. That would make me look silly.

So , before I proceed to unload truckloads of those links I want your unambiguous confirmation that you indeed are NOT joking and seriously dismiss all the high-road banditry of Arpaio as mere 'sensationalistic demagoguery with a sedition slant.'

Comment

There is no need to post biased hyper-sensationalized drama from youtube or like sources. All that matters is Joe's rap sheet listing his criminal convictions along with those he's sent home.

Comment

There is no need to post biased hyper-sensationalized drama from youtube or like sources. All that matters is Joe's rap sheet listing his criminal convictions along with those he's sent home.
                                Why don't you just say, without drama or any prolonged excuse makings, whether you seriously doubt the wrongdoings of Arpaio and consider all reports of the same as no more than 'sensationalistic demagoguery with a sedition slant.'
                                Once you confirm that it is not a joke I will counter with factual [no hype, just judicial rulings, statistics and citizen testimonies] of what that individual achieved in years past [among his 'achievements' are not only jailings of US born Latin-Americans suspected of being illegals, but also higher crime rates in Phoenix while overall crime trend for the State of AZ under Janet Napolitano was downward.]

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation