Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Pray For America-McCain- Palin

I am not religious and I know there are many disagreements on this board, but I think we can all agree that if Obama is elected, that will be the end of America; there can be no serious dispute on this point. The OFFICIAL ILW.COM poll showed that 8 out of 10 ILWers support America and John McCain.

So between now and election day, let us pray that God will save and protect America and get John McCain and Sarah Palin get elected and defeat the forces of terrorism.

Thank you. And may God bless America, and no one else.

I am not religious and I know there are many disagreements on this board, but I think we can all agree that if Obama is elected, that will be the end of America; there can be no serious dispute on this point. The OFFICIAL ILW.COM poll showed that 8 out of 10 ILWers support America and John McCain.

So between now and election day, let us pray that God will save and protect America and get John McCain and Sarah Palin get elected and defeat the forces of terrorism.

Thank you. And may God bless America, and no one else.

Comment

We need a miracle. I don't know if it's possible; please we need to save America. McCain-Palin is our only hope.

PRAY !!!

Comment

Maybe Palin With Fully Auto 308? Or Better Yet a 30-06!!!!
        Saving the Country Can Lead To Desperation and Actions of Past Attacked!

I Have No dedicated Respect Or Trust For Any of thee Above! Yet I Wish To Reside Just a Little Bit longer! . Maybe Enough Time For repair????
        Thee Alternative Brings About Many Issues of Past, Present, Future! Undesirable Issues Re injected! Commotion! Unstable! New Problems! As If This Country Needs New Revolution and any More Problems Right Now! .
        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation