Someone12 Look!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone12 Look!!!

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is proposing a new fee structure that ensures appropriate funding to meet national security requirements and customer service needs, and modernizes an outdated business infrastructure. The proposed new fee structure is built around a foundation of Strategic Pillars designed to enhance and sustain a secure and efficient immigration system. Those pillars are, Enhancing the Security and Integrity of the Immigration System, Improving Service Delivery, and Modernizing Business Infrastructure.

The immigrants are paying for security.

What do you have to say now??
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is proposing a new fee structure that ensures appropriate funding to meet national security requirements and customer service needs, and modernizes an outdated business infrastructure. The proposed new fee structure is built around a foundation of Strategic Pillars designed to enhance and sustain a secure and efficient immigration system. Those pillars are, Enhancing the Security and Integrity of the Immigration System, Improving Service Delivery, and Modernizing Business Infrastructure.

The immigrants are paying for security.

What do you have to say now??
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

USCIS is part of the Deparment of Homeland Security. The fees immigrants pay are to pay the USCIS personnel salary, document processing, materials, upgrades. It says enhance... which should be done to decrease fraud cases and increase customer privacy. What security are you talking about? I hope you are not referring to National Security, even though I think a better job should be done in what type of fanatics we let enter this country.

Comment

As per Gonzales' message, it is to pay for security upgrades as far as who comes into the country. The process to control etc., etc.

What I am trying to point out is that undoubtedly the whole country will benefit from this.

Regards,

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
          Btw, where is Someone12??
          Is he sitting and doing research on Poland. I hope so.
          Or was he banned??

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

iperson:
          Maybe he took my advice from my response to him regarding Voices For American Family Reunification, Jan 29th.

I really think that his brutal postings are just to elicit responses from others. He thrives on the attention he receives from the feedback. Probably thinks to himself, "Wow, look how I got those sparks flying!"

Comment

No, I think that Someone12 is having really nice dreams about his true love, Iperson. He is so concentrated on getting her attention that he forgets about good manners sometimes . He just tries to prove he is the right guy for her!
            So, please, give him a chance! I feel sorry for him sometimes, he tries so hard!!!!!
            さん,がんばれ!

Comment

I support all fee increases....after all, scumbag visa and border-jumping cheats gladly shell out thousands hiring equally scummy immigration attorneys...and look at the remittances sent out of America each year...more than $30B!!!!!!! Surely these lowlifes can afford a few extra bucks to process their fraudulent paperwork....I say triple the fees....why not? This should be a user-paid mechanism; American taxpayers are shelling out enough to pay for illegals' medical needs and the education of their equally illegal brats.....eff them...charge them $1000 each...who cares? I don't want to pay a penny to assist anyone trying to buy a GC or citizenship....make them pay...

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                I support all fee increases....after all, scumbag visa and border-jumping cheats gladly shell out thousands hiring equally scummy immigration attorneys...and look at the remittances sent out of America each year...more than $30B!!!!!!! Surely these lowlifes can afford a few extra bucks to process their fraudulent paperwork....I say triple the fees....why not? This should be a user-paid mechanism; American taxpayers are shelling out enough to pay for illegals' medical needs and the education of their equally illegal brats.....eff them...charge them $1000 each...who cares? I don't want to pay a penny to assist anyone trying to buy a GC or citizenship....make them pay... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                How nice Someone12! I love your way of talking! You are sweet! Bravo !
                I just wonder whether you do not have a Polish wife ... .
                さん,がんばれ!

Comment

no, their U-Know-Whats are too cold, wide and have an odor of cabbage.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                    no, their U-Know-Whats are too cold, wide and have an odor of cabbage. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                    Seeee! You must be talking from personal experience then. But your wife is an exception, I am sure. Polish girls are well known as great wives .
                    さん,がんばれ!

Comment

Is Someone 12 still here or he just does not want to chat anymore?
                      さん,がんばれ!

Comment

Translation: when you need something from the US, she names her price - when the US needs something from you, still she names her price and has her way... just us when you need something from the US, it's her time - when the US needs something from you, still it's her time! and so on, and so forth... She has her imperfections, but the rest of the world swarm around her-then, now, and well into indefinite future. She's too voluminous to ignore... it's either you hate her or you love her... nothing in between. Hep hep hep! it's not a complaint, rather, it's a compliment. What is... anatomy of greatness.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Well said Rough Neighbor. Very interesting. What is the anatomy of greatness. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

uuummmm, nothing, just more on rhetorics than semantics...

Comment

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney