Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does it take so long? Lets compare I-130 timelines!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does it take so long? Lets compare I-130 timelines!!

Hello all:

My Mother received her Green Card in 1996, she is now an American citizen, and after living in the USA for the last 13 years, I still dont have my Green Card!

Timeline:

07-2003- Received my work permit and took fingerprints at the Phoenix, AZ office.

12-2004- Had the first interview at the Bloomington,MN office-Immigration officer requested new biographical info form

02-2005-Submitted additional information requested to Bloomington office

06-2005- Work permit expired, submitted form and money to Chicago, received a receipt letter back, went to St Paul office to do "biometrics" but still dont have my work permit, which means, if my employer asks for a new work permit, I might LOSE MY JOB!!!

Anybody else frustrated with this ridiculous process? I have been paying taxes since 2003 and cant even visit my family abroad. I have not seen my father in thirteen years and cant even leave this country!!!GRRRRRRR!!!!!

StillWaiting

Hello all:

My Mother received her Green Card in 1996, she is now an American citizen, and after living in the USA for the last 13 years, I still dont have my Green Card!

Timeline:

07-2003- Received my work permit and took fingerprints at the Phoenix, AZ office.

12-2004- Had the first interview at the Bloomington,MN office-Immigration officer requested new biographical info form

02-2005-Submitted additional information requested to Bloomington office

06-2005- Work permit expired, submitted form and money to Chicago, received a receipt letter back, went to St Paul office to do "biometrics" but still dont have my work permit, which means, if my employer asks for a new work permit, I might LOSE MY JOB!!!

Anybody else frustrated with this ridiculous process? I have been paying taxes since 2003 and cant even visit my family abroad. I have not seen my father in thirteen years and cant even leave this country!!!GRRRRRRR!!!!!

StillWaiting

Comment

OK. Go to USCIS website and sign up for information (Case Status and processing dates). They will e-mail you information on your case. Yup - they do.

Comment

Working...
      X