Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to maintain status if fail in green card interview.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to maintain status if fail in green card interview.

Hi All,

I am apperaing to face interview for green card based on my WAVA application.I am not sure what is going to happen in that.But i would like to ask few questions.

Is it posible to still live in USA either on Student visa ( I have been studying for last 2 years (under grade ), or on a marriage base ( he is here on H1 status (his H1 was approved in the month of April 2007).

I request you to reply my queries.

Regards

Hi All,

I am apperaing to face interview for green card based on my WAVA application.I am not sure what is going to happen in that.But i would like to ask few questions.

Is it posible to still live in USA either on Student visa ( I have been studying for last 2 years (under grade ), or on a marriage base ( he is here on H1 status (his H1 was approved in the month of April 2007).

Regards

Comment

This is your second post about the same subject, but you're not being answered because you're not giving a clear question pertaining to your "actual" situation. First of all, please check (and recheck) the "underlying petition/application" for which you claim to have an interview.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rajee:
        Hi All,

Regards </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

please give us more details about your case so we can help.

Comment

Only citizens can sponsor family members; he is not a citizen.

A finding of fraud in an earlier marriage (which this obviously is) bars you from obtaining another green card through subsequent marriages to another US citizen.

Once you applied to get a green card, you abandoned your student status.

You are out of status and your smelly feet are on American soil illegally.

Comment

Working...
          X