Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QUESTION REGARDS MERRIDE TO USC I-130 - I-485

Hi ,
    I merride last week to USC and I want to do my paper in the next few month.

My wife american citizen (naturalized) and already been marride once to and apply for her husband in the past.

My question is , there is any limit to apply for pettition for husband or wife ?

Im really merride and its all true and even her past marrige was real (they really live together).

Im little worry because it will looks funny to the INS officer if she already been filed for petition for another person in the past , actually they went to the interview and the INS send his card in the mail but until then they get divorce and she send letter and the green card back to the INS and explain thet he in love with another women and she dont want to be his wife and bla bla bla....

The GC he got was for 2 years only so probebly he couldent even get the 10 years one.

I really love her and we will live together , even if the INS want to come and check on us thats fine but im worried the INS will give me hard time because she already been filed for another person in the past , please advice.

Thank you for your help.
    Actually Im divorce also (my wife went back to Israel in few weeks ago)

Thank you

Hi ,

My wife american citizen (naturalized) and already been marride once to and apply for her husband in the past.

My question is , there is any limit to apply for pettition for husband or wife ?

Im really merride and its all true and even her past marrige was real (they really live together).

Im little worry because it will looks funny to the INS officer if she already been filed for petition for another person in the past , actually they went to the interview and the INS send his card in the mail but until then they get divorce and she send letter and the green card back to the INS and explain thet he in love with another women and she dont want to be his wife and bla bla bla....

The GC he got was for 2 years only so probebly he couldent even get the 10 years one.

I really love her and we will live together , even if the INS want to come and check on us thats fine but im worried the INS will give me hard time because she already been filed for another person in the past , please advice.

Thank you for your help.

Thank you

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tzachii:
      Hi ,

Thank you for your help.

Thank you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
      There is now a limit for a USC, but it applies to the K1 visa.

For your wife, she just needs to file the required paperwork. This link should answer most of your questions.
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

[quote]The GC he got was for 2 years only so probebly he couldent even get the 10 years one.[quote]

Hi TZ

Her ex husband probably filed a 751 waiver after their divorce to get his 10yrs card.

It is no problem for her to file papers for you to adjust status. this is of course assuming that you came here on a valid visa.

the only problem I forsee is perhaps in the i-864 application (sponsership). She is still a sponser for the previous husband. now her income will have to be enough to cover you and him. She is on the hook for him until he becomes a citizen or accumulates 40 quarters of work.

Best wishes to you both and congrats

Comment

thank you so much.

Comment

Working...
          X