No announcement yet.

HOW TO WIN AN ASYLUM CASE, PLEASE.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW TO WIN AN ASYLUM CASE, PLEASE.....

Hi, everybody I do apreciatte some advice how to win our case (we are a family of 4) that file asylum and we will be in court with an immigration judge soon. Please help me to prepare my family and myself. We do have an excellent lawyer, but still i do believe is good to know some experiences that can be very value for our case.

Some details to know how to help me better:

1. we came here to USA by protection of the one organization of the goverment, about 3.5 years ago.
    2. this organization helped us and protected us while they got information from my father that he provided to them, and in order to provided that information he ask them to protect us.
    3. when they got what they want and caught the people they wanted, they just forget about us
    4. we filed asylum by social group, with an excellent lawyer.
    5. the information that my dad provide was very important and help then a lot, if we get back we can get killed by the people that got affect with the information that my dad provide to one special organization of the goverment.
    6. we are very concernt about our life, we have a lot of prove special the situation that our dad put us, left our life in order to live and protect our life.

this is for real, and i just considere this forum in order the get good advises from people with experience.

The United States no longer approves asylum cases. There is no chance you can win. Please pack up your belongings and save yourself from a lot of expense and heartbreak and tapayers dollars. Good luck on your journey home.

Comment

I worked on a very similar case years back.............if everything you say is TRUE, don't worry too much.

Seems to be another case where our Gov't got the info they needed and hoped your family would go away without a peep.....go make noise and proclaim your justified asylum case.

Good luck.

Comment

Working...
      X