advise me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advise me

My Labor was filed in july 2003 in dallas,tx and right now state processing time is apr 2001 which has been not changed for 2 yrs.and regional processing is march 2000. Texas center is very slow.I'm thinking of changing job and move to another state.

Please advise me, Or is there anybody whose GC was also filed at the same time and have any information regarding Labor certification processing time.

thanks
    jnagori

My Labor was filed in july 2003 in dallas,tx and right now state processing time is apr 2001 which has been not changed for 2 yrs.and regional processing is march 2000. Texas center is very slow.I'm thinking of changing job and move to another state.

Please advise me, Or is there anybody whose GC was also filed at the same time and have any information regarding Labor certification processing time.

thanks
    jnagori

Comment

RIR or regular? Regular is painstakingly slow, RIR stand much greater chance of being rejected. Bad thing about Texas is once you clear the Labor Dept, you'll get stuck with TSC, who's the slowest of all processing center.
      VSC is the fastest IMO, if you can get job in one of the state that it serves, more power to you.

Comment

Working...
      X