Hofstra University School of Law

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hofstra University School of Law

If you people need a good immigration attorney, make sure they went to Hofstra School of Law in Hempstead, Long Island. It produces the highest quality immigration and international lawyers.

If you people need a good immigration attorney, make sure they went to Hofstra School of Law in Hempstead, Long Island. It produces the highest quality immigration and international lawyers.

Comment

The fact that YOU got accepted there is a proof of the low standards into effect at Hofstra. Unless you lied on your application by producing fraudulent documents.
      Study well though, YOU might need a Very Goood Lawyer soon!

Comment

Michael, I'm certain you'll fail to provide a valid explanation why would someone in the right state of mind (unless they are completely stupid and completely broke) hire a lawyer who went to a third tier school that does not provide any competitive entrance and graduation requirements, nor any educational standard whatsoever?

Comment

What drugs are you taking man ?

Comment

Aww Titus bring back your poem man; i was just kidding !

And you verce; Hofstra is one of the best Law Schools in the world; every survey has Hofstra on top

Comment

You are right Michael, every survey puts Hofstra on top of..YOU (no the easiest thing to do considering your aversion for showers).

Comment

Every survey, of course, that's funny. I bet you pull those kind of surveys out of your own arse since they don't exist anywhere else

Comment

by the way Michael...

When r u going to to school ? and what laws r u going to study ?

Comment

I am going to study all the laws starting in August

Comment

I can already see you mastering "segregation Laws"...Michael the eternal frustrated.

Comment

Tom sum up this thread, here's Michael's message for the board :

If you want some entertainment value as opposed to sound advise, consider retaining an attorney who went to Hofstra. He will be likely to have deeply rooted emotional issues and frustration that stem from sexual inferiority. In addition, that individual is likely to possess extreme victim's mentality and a complete loser attitude to the world - including his job, of course. What more could you ask for! You'll laugh your arse off!

Go Hofstra!

Comment

Good luck...

I hope knowledge changes you and your personality

Comment

Kalla Lol

I guess Michael will get a 'Massa" degree

Comment

Actually I am interested in Civil Rights for White Christian Men, the most oppressed group in the world

Comment

Working...
                              X