THANKS--Pasha Patel-----change of address

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THANKS--Pasha Patel-----change of address

Thanks for your response. I also think that it is the correct position but however for my peace of mind I would appreciate if you can quote relevant law on this point
    thanks

Thanks for your response. I also think that it is the correct position but however for my peace of mind I would appreciate if you can quote relevant law on this point
    thanks

Comment

Hi Javed...

here is the law directly taken from USCIS website... good luck...

What Should I Include?
      For the Form AR-11: Complete the information requested on the form, including present address, last address (most recent only), alien or registration number, country of citizenship, date of birth, and your signature.

You do not need to include temporary addresses as long as you maintain your present address as your permanent residence and continue to receive mail there.

When sending us a change of address, you do not need to include numerous last addresses; only the most recent last address is needed.

Be sure to also indicate in the appropriate block on the AR-11 your current employment and school, where applicable.

--------

it clearly says "You do not need to include temporary addresses as long as you maintain your present address as your permanent residence and continue to receive mail there."

and here is the link...

http://uscis.gov/graphics/howdoi/address.htm

Comment

Working...
      X