X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT OF BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA

ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT

The President may be impeached for high crimes, misdemeanors and treason

COUNT ONE - AIDING AND ABETTING ENEMY AGAINST THE UNITED STATES IN RELEASING KNOWN ACTIVE ENEMY COMBATANTS INTO THE BATTLEFIELD THAT RESULTED IN THE DEATHS OF AMERICAN MILITARY

COUNT TWO - OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE IN HALTING THE INVESTIGATION AND PROSECUTION OF KNOWN ENEMY COMBATANTS

COUNT THREE - SOLICITING AND RECEIVING COMPENSATION IN THE SELECTION OF SENATE VACANCY

COUNT FOUR - TREASON AGAINST THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

COUNT FIVE - FAILURE AND REFUSAL TO CORRECTLY STATE OATH OF OFFICE AS REQUIRED BY THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION

ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT

The President may be impeached for high crimes, misdemeanors and treason

COUNT ONE - AIDING AND ABETTING ENEMY AGAINST THE UNITED STATES IN RELEASING KNOWN ACTIVE ENEMY COMBATANTS INTO THE BATTLEFIELD THAT RESULTED IN THE DEATHS OF AMERICAN MILITARY

COUNT TWO - OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE IN HALTING THE INVESTIGATION AND PROSECUTION OF KNOWN ENEMY COMBATANTS

COUNT THREE - SOLICITING AND RECEIVING COMPENSATION IN THE SELECTION OF SENATE VACANCY

COUNT FOUR - TREASON AGAINST THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

COUNT FIVE - FAILURE AND REFUSAL TO CORRECTLY STATE OATH OF OFFICE AS REQUIRED BY THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION

Comment

Add:

Accepting a grautity from Tony Rezco while a United States Senator in violation of 18 USC 203.

Accepting a gratuity from Northern Trust Bank while a United States Senator in violation of 18 USC 203.

Comment

Man - you guys! Immagine what you could do if you would apply your intelligence somewhere useful. Just immagine!!!
        “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

I serve God and the law, a force for truth like St. Thomas More, speaking the truth to power.

Comment

Federale86 - reminds me:

"I have two books at my bedside, Lieutenant, the Marine Corps Code of Conduct and the King James Bible. The only proper authorities I am aware of are my commanding officer Colonel Nathan R. Jessup and the Lord our God"!

I absolutely love that film!
            “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

A good film, but A Man For All Seasons was better.

Comment

Working...
              X