Passed Citizenship Interview waiting for Ceramoney

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passed Citizenship Interview waiting for Ceramoney

My mother just passed the citizenship interview in Los Angeles last week. The Immigration officer said she will be "oath" sworn-in at a ceramony within 2 to 3 months. Now my Mom wants to move to Texas. Is it easy to transfer her papers and have her take the OATH in Texas? Is it faster in Texas? Is it a bad idea to transfer to TX? Please let me know what you guys think and Thanks in advance.

My mother just passed the citizenship interview in Los Angeles last week. The Immigration officer said she will be "oath" sworn-in at a ceramony within 2 to 3 months. Now my Mom wants to move to Texas. Is it easy to transfer her papers and have her take the OATH in Texas? Is it faster in Texas? Is it a bad idea to transfer to TX? Please let me know what you guys think and Thanks in advance.

Comment

It is "ceremony".

Comment

In my opinion it is a very bad idea to interrupt the naturalization process at any stage, worse even yet, the more down the way you've come already. A move at this stage can endanger the transfer and will prolong everything if you're lucky. The worse case scenario will be that she has to start all over again...

Comment

READ THE LAST POST AND FOLLOW PERIOD.
          WANT TO BUY A PROBLEM GO AND TRANSFER YOUR MOM"S FILE AND WAITE FOR ANOTHER SIX YEARS.

Comment

Thank you guys. I will take your advice and NOT transfer any papers. If my Mom does relocate, I will have her come that ONE DAY for the OATH CEREMONY... Thank you. You are a great help and your feedback is greatly appreciated.......

Comment

Working...
            X