X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration Discussion group by an immigrant

Hello all,
    Just a quick update:

I have added a new forum on my newly published book website.

This forum is intended to help immigrants. As an immigrant myself, I have a sense of what it is like to deal with USCIS.

Everyone is welcome to join. I should warn however that those with anti immigration agenda are not really welcome. The last thing an immigrant needs is to have someone add more stress to what he/she is already going through. But at the same time, the freedom of speech shall florish.

I hope honest and friendly people will join the forum.

You can join the forum at: www.mathtwists.com.
    Once there, click on Discussion board and look for immigration help.

Additionally, if you happen to be looking for challenging mathematical problems, I would suggest that you purchase a copy of my book.

Enjoy and lets work together to make the world a better place.

Hello all,
    Just a quick update:

I have added a new forum on my newly published book website.

This forum is intended to help immigrants. As an immigrant myself, I have a sense of what it is like to deal with USCIS.

Everyone is welcome to join. I should warn however that those with anti immigration agenda are not really welcome. The last thing an immigrant needs is to have someone add more stress to what he/she is already going through. But at the same time, the freedom of speech shall florish.

I hope honest and friendly people will join the forum.

You can join the forum at: www.mathtwists.com.
    Once there, click on Discussion board and look for immigration help.

Additionally, if you happen to be looking for challenging mathematical problems, I would suggest that you purchase a copy of my book.

Enjoy and lets work together to make the world a better place.

Comment

Working...
    X