Citizeship

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Citizeship

My mother applied for her citizenship. If she becomes a citizen, are all her children listed in the application will be eligible for GC?
    I am a citizen, can I petition my sister? How long will it take?
    I have a brother that is visiting in D.C. and will go back in September. Can his wife and child come over for a vacation? they have mutiple visa. He wants to take them to Disneyland. Will the immigration allow it?

My mother applied for her citizenship. If she becomes a citizen, are all her children listed in the application will be eligible for GC?
    I am a citizen, can I petition my sister? How long will it take?
    I have a brother that is visiting in D.C. and will go back in September. Can his wife and child come over for a vacation? they have mutiple visa. He wants to take them to Disneyland. Will the immigration allow it?

Comment

There are 3 questions you have posted:
      1. yes, your motehr can apply for her sons/daughters, it might take a while do especially if they are above 21 and married
      2. yes, you can petiton your brother/sister as a USC but again it will take a while.Countries like Mexico,Philippines sometimes take between 20-25 years to process this,others are much shorter.
      I see no reason why your brother and his family cannot go or visit anywhere in the US,if they have the necessary visa or documents.

Comment

Thanks so much.

Comment

Working...
        X