EAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD

I am an asylum applicant with a pending case. In April 2005 my wife applied for an renewal of her EAD online but she never got the confirmation email back from USCIS. Neither did she receive the SRC letter in the mail. In August 2005, she wrote to the Texas Mesquite Center to see what had happened with her application and yesterday she received a letter saying she abandoned the case by not sending in requested supporting evidence and thus her case had been denied. What are her options? Please help

I am an asylum applicant with a pending case. In April 2005 my wife applied for an renewal of her EAD online but she never got the confirmation email back from USCIS. Neither did she receive the SRC letter in the mail. In August 2005, she wrote to the Texas Mesquite Center to see what had happened with her application and yesterday she received a letter saying she abandoned the case by not sending in requested supporting evidence and thus her case had been denied. What are her options? Please help

Comment

Working...
    X