Monarca

Comment

come on answer!
      Monarca

Comment

How come you dont answer!!!
        Monarca

Comment

what would youj white people do if you were in a situation like this? I bet you would be the same come on answer? you people just want us out but that wont happen we are her to stay!!!!!!!!!!!
          Monarca

Comment

I don't hate immigrants but I do expect them to obey our laws or face immediate and merciless deportation. Down with the EOIR.

By the way, welcome to ILW message board.

max

Comment

No one hates immigrants...
              Just those that cheat and lie to get here, or sneek in and then expect sympathy.
              There are millions all over the world that are probably worse off than you, what are YOU prepared to do for them ??

Comment

sick of illegals and few other were for sure sexually abused, raped by an illegal alien, and perhaps their mother; that are so bitter themselves up to the point that they can not take it anymore they don´t even have a life no more, which I feel very sorry for these little punks. I really enjoy and feel good when I see their bitterness and their nonsense comments about immigrants.
                They should seek for help in one of those sexual abuse consueling centers.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Monarca:
                  what would youj white people do if you were in a situation like this? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice racist statement.

Comment

smelly feet

Comment

lmao wots with the smelly feet. Its a country of free speech, hate them or love them. its apparently what makes this country go around and around

Comment

I don't hate LEGAL immigrants - people who have followed ALL our rules to gain a green card or residency...however, I don't like nor tolerate (to the best of my ability) all illegal aliens, no matter what phony story they try to tell, no matter what half-a$$ed rationalization they try to justify their breaking of our laws.

Comment

LAST NIGHT I WAS WATCHING A SHOW ABOUT THE INHUMANE TREATMENT OF ILLEGAL ALIENS BY ICE OFFICIALS.....IT INFURIATED ME! I MEAN OK....YOU DONT WANT THIS PEOPLE HERE THATS FINE, DEPORT THEM BUT DONT BEAT THEM HALF TO DEATH AND DONT BARGE INTO THEIR HOMES POINTING AUTOMATIC WEAPONS AT THEIR KIDS....IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE YOUR ALL BS...WHEN YOU ABUSE HUMAN BEINGS LIKE THIS AND VIOLATE THEIR HUMAN RIGHTS ... WHAT IS IT THAT MAKES YOU BETTER THAN THE TERRORISTS THAT YOU ARE CLAIMING TO HUNT IN THE MIDDLE EAST???

Comment

Non Americans are non-humans so they do not get humane treatment

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                              I don't hate LEGAL immigrants - people who have followed ALL our rules to gain a green card or residency...however, I don't like nor tolerate (to the best of my ability) all illegal aliens, no matter what phony story they try to tell, no matter what half-a$$ed rationalization they try to justify their breaking of our laws. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                              What is your problem with said?

Comment

Working...
                              X