fiance visa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fiance visa

Can someone who has had experience with the K1 visa please reply to this? I want to know how difficult it is to get approved without a lawyer's expertice. My fiance is in England and I am in America. He plans on moving here once we get the visa sorted. I guess I am just stressing because of the formality of it all. What evidence do we need that we have met? I have been over there a few times, however we took pictures of eachother not of us together. This is because it was only the 2 of us and no one else to take the pictures. When the visa is being processed can he visit me over here? He is also is 15 year old brother's guardian, is it going to be difficult to get his brother here too? How long is the typical waiting period? Thanks for everything..I am so glad I found this site.

Can someone who has had experience with the K1 visa please reply to this? I want to know how difficult it is to get approved without a lawyer's expertice. My fiance is in England and I am in America. He plans on moving here once we get the visa sorted. I guess I am just stressing because of the formality of it all. What evidence do we need that we have met? I have been over there a few times, however we took pictures of eachother not of us together. This is because it was only the 2 of us and no one else to take the pictures. When the visa is being processed can he visit me over here? He is also is 15 year old brother's guardian, is it going to be difficult to get his brother here too? How long is the typical waiting period? Thanks for everything..I am so glad I found this site.

Comment

go to VISAJOURNEY.COM They can help u do it yourself. I am in the process now K-1. But I used a lawyer. I recommend a lawyer.

Comment

I brought my fiance here from Cuba. The process took about 9 months and it's just a government process you have to go through. My recommendation is complete the paperwork thoroughly send it in with the fees and let them tell you what else they need from you. It's not complicated, doesn't require an attorney - just takes time, patience and the ability to remain calm but it's no big deal.

Comment

There was no one else in all of England to take pictures of you together? I find that hard to believe. You will be denied the K1 visa without pictures together. I just saved you $1000 in legal fees. Use it to take a trip over there, buy a disposable camera and ask someone to take pictues of you together.

Comment

Working...
          X