• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50th anniversary of Americas cruelty

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/a...how/805151.cms

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/a...how/805151.cms

Comment

NUKE THEM !!! I hate Japs ! They never bothered us again after that !!!! The only way to treat foreigners is ti NUKE THEM !

AMERICA LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Are you really don't know why the US uses A-Bomb? Or you just like to post anything you can get your hand on to discredit good ole USA, with complete disregard of the truth?

Why do I even bother to ask, its the later by a longshot.

Comment

Idiotuzz loves to post radical things to support his extremists views. Again Ben Vanderford of San Francisco's beheading was posted on Radical's website yesterday. I'll continue to post the gallons of blood Muslims spill so Idiotuzz can acuse me of being an American extremist.

Comment

Michael wrote:
            "NUKE THEM !!! I hate Japs ! They never bothered us again after that !!!! "

At the same time Michale drives Honda or other Jap car, uses Sony electronics equipment and many other things.
            Hiroshima and Nagasaki was an example of American terrorism. Terrorism is described as killing and murdering civilians in order to achieve a military or political goal.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki had no military importence and there were only civilians there and there were no any Jap troops in those cities. As a result killing civilians in Nagasaki or Hirishima was about the same as 9/11.

Comment

Hiroshima and Nagasaki had no military importence and there were only civilians there and there were no any Jap troops in those cities. As a result killing civilians in Nagasaki or Hirishima was about the same as 9/11.
              Sigh, guess we've another moron who speak before they thinks

A passage from the Avalon Project:
              "Hiroshima was a city of considerable military importance. It contained the 2nd Army Headquarters, which commanded the defense of all of southern Japan. The city was a communications center, a storage point, and an assembly area for troops. To quote a Japanese report, "Probably more than a thousand times since the beginning of the war did the Hiroshima citizens see off with cries of 'Banzai' the troops leaving from the harbor."

"The city of Nagasaki had been one of the largest sea ports in southern Japan and was of great war-time importance because of its many and varied industries, including the production of ordnance, ships, military equipment, and other war materials. The narrow long strip attacked was of particular importance because of its industries."

Now, which part of that indicates the insignificance of the two cities from military perspective?

As I said before, at least try using your brain a little bit more before spewing garbage.

Comment

Newsflash to all those "make love not war" peacemongers...

Hiroshima bombing was an Act of War which was following by their Act of War ie: bombing of Pearl Harbor.

The Japanese learned what it was like to 'wake the sleeping giant' ... Now Al-Qaida and his stupid a*s*s croonies also are learning. Albeit it slow - no one ever proclaimed them to be the sharpest tool in the shed. They bombed 2 buildings we bomb 2 counties. They should do the math.

Comment

Actually I drive a Mazda Protege made in Hiroshima ! The car is such a piece of **** that it alone justifies dropping another nuke on them !!!

Comment

Melanie is 100% b a l l s on accurate!
                    Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Julie is 100% b a l l s on accurate!

Comment

If you think it was OK to bomb Hiroshima and Nagasaki, you're a terrorist and have no respect for humans.
                        Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

I have respect for humans but not for dirty Japs and filthy Arabs

America - LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT !

Comment

Terrorist!
                            Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Way to get the last word in - B*I*T*C*H.

Comment

Working...
                              X