Help! Change of US Recruiter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Change of US Recruiter

I am a nurse from the Philippines and It has been almost 2 years since my recruiter filed for the I-140, the last Ive heard from him is that my I-140 got approved 3 months ago, Its been taking so long and no follow ups have been made, What can I do to drop the processing of my case?

I am a nurse from the Philippines and It has been almost 2 years since my recruiter filed for the I-140, the last Ive heard from him is that my I-140 got approved 3 months ago, Its been taking so long and no follow ups have been made, What can I do to drop the processing of my case?

Comment

I am assuming your sponsor gave you the case number? If so, you can send an e-mail to the US Embassy in Manilla if they have received the case. If not, contact the sponsor again for additional information on your status as a future employee.
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Working...
      X