I 130 Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I 130 Question

My wife enter the us illigally. We are know starting the paper work to try to get her papers. We know she will have to file for a waiver. MY QUESTION IS ONCE WE SEND THE I130 in they will know shes illigal will they come and deport her then. Will the I 130 be approved. (Then she will have to leave and file the wavier form)

My wife enter the us illigally. We are know starting the paper work to try to get her papers. We know she will have to file for a waiver. MY QUESTION IS ONCE WE SEND THE I130 in they will know shes illigal will they come and deport her then. Will the I 130 be approved. (Then she will have to leave and file the wavier form)

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wifeneedshelp:
      MY QUESTION IS ONCE WE SEND THE I130 in they will know shes illigal will they come and deport her then. Will the I 130 be approved. (Then she will have to leave and file the wavier form) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
      It is very unlikely that USCIS will come and deport your wife after I-130. However, if they are looking for her (was ordered deported before... for example), they may take the opportunity of having the current address.

The I-130 should be approved if there is enough evidence that the marriage is out of love..

Comment

Great. Thats what we have been told just want to make sure....thanks again.

Comment

I hope they do deport her sorry a$$....she has shown NO respect for our laws, and just because she marries the village idiot is NO reason to reward her.
          I say Congress should eliminate ALL waivers for visa violations...every stinking one of them...then we'll see how many of these last-minute marriages "for love" are, in reality, for "bull$hit" (and a green card)...no more waivers,,,,period. Get rid of every stinking illegal alien in the US of A....all of them....now.

Comment

I don't care if her parents (also visa or border cheats) brought her to the US when she was a kid,....the airports are open every day...she can leave and she should, along with her dirtbag parents. We, American Citizens, don't need nor want our gene pool to be infected with irresponsible slime*****.

Comment

I guess that makes you a candidate to me thrown out of here too, and your ancestors, that came from somewhere else....

You and Son of M sould go bowling.....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
              I hope they do deport her sorry a$$....she has shown NO respect for our laws, and just because she marries the village idiot is NO reason to reward her.
              I say Congress should eliminate ALL waivers for visa violations...every stinking one of them...then we'll see how many of these last-minute marriages "for love" are, in reality, for "bull$hit" (and a green card)...no more waivers,,,,period. Get rid of every stinking illegal alien in the US of A....all of them....now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                I don't care if her parents (also visa or border cheats) brought her to the US when she was a kid,....the airports are open every day...she can leave and she should, along with her dirtbag parents. We, American Citizens, don't need nor want our gene pool to be infected with irresponsible slime*****. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                S12,
                Are you still driving the bus to the airport? Or are you driving for DHS now? I think I saw somebody giving you the middle finger as you were pulling out.

Comment

gee...another far from coherent response from some teewat.

Comment

gee...another far from coherent response from some teewat. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                    Dikhead Alert!!!!

Comment

gee...another far from coherent response from some teewat. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                      Ya think?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by explora:
                        I don't care if her parents (also visa or border cheats) brought her to the US when she was a kid,....the airports are open every day...she can leave and she should, along with her dirtbag parents. We, American Citizens, don't need nor want our gene pool to be infected with irresponsible slime*****. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                        S12,
                        Are you still driving the bus to the airport? Or are you driving for DHS now? I think I saw somebody giving you the middle digit as you were pulling out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by explora:
                          S12,
                          Are you still driving the bus to the airport? Or are you driving for DHS now? I think I saw somebody giving you the middle finger as you were pulling out.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Working...
                          X