Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how i know about my family cases.

hi
    my mother file petitions for my whole family .but from 6 we only 2 get get ds3032 and complete our case at nvc .but we also dont get any i-30 approval notice from nvc or uscis.
    plz tell me how i know about our other petitions.
    imranbodla

hi
    my mother file petitions for my whole family .but from 6 we only 2 get get ds3032 and complete our case at nvc .but we also dont get any i-30 approval notice from nvc or uscis.
    plz tell me how i know about our other petitions.
    imranbodla

Comment

The NVC treats petitions individually, even if members of one family are petitioned at the same time. Communications about such cases sometimes come in trickle, or sometimes not in one synchronized mailing: DS-3032s, Visa fees, Affidavits of Support, and the likes. But it's quite easy to follow up with them in case some family members' packets are not received. For inquiries about visa cases and the application process, call: 202-663-1225. To e-mail the Visa Office for general information, write them at usvisa@state.gov. They entertain queries only either by the petitioner or the petitionee(s), never by any 3rd parties.

I-130 approvals are issued by the USCIS to the petitioner, to the lawyer/representative, or to both.

Comment

me jane, you chinks

Comment

Working...
        X