Submitting documents after filing I-130

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Submitting documents after filing I-130

I filed an I-130 with the California center a while back. I realzied that I mentioned to the INS that I am submitting joint taxes from previous two years but accidently I sent in only last years.

I would appreciate it if anyone can tell me how do I go about submitting the rest of documents? What all should I mention on the cover letter?

Thanks in advance guys!

I filed an I-130 with the California center a while back. I realzied that I mentioned to the INS that I am submitting joint taxes from previous two years but accidently I sent in only last years.

I would appreciate it if anyone can tell me how do I go about submitting the rest of documents? What all should I mention on the cover letter?

Thanks in advance guys!

Comment

Hi judy ...

I m not sure but you can send the remaining documents to the same address where u sent the petition and write Attention : more supporting documents regarding petition of so and so and the receipt number if u have got one .... And write in addition a letter that by mistake you haven't attached the rest of the documents and you request it to be attached to your initial petition / file ....

Just do it written signature confirmation postage .... And make a photocopy of everything u r sending ....send them NOA if u have received from them while filing initial petition ..... attach all photocopies u got related to ur petition ... good luck .... It doesn't hurt to try ... u will spend about 10 bucks including photocopies at kinko's ...and u will have a proof that u sent it ...if they question about it in future ... u will have a solid proof that u sent them after filing initial petition .... Be on safe side...my best wishes ... Pasha

Comment

thanks so much for your help Pasha! Your a darling!

I did make a cover letter giving the details you told me and attached all the necessary documents along with the copy of NOA!

Comment

Working...
        X