Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADVICE - REENTER WITH APPROVED I-131

Hi (-:
    I want go to visit my family in my country.
    I have approved I-131 and good until DEC. 2006.
    Im not sure if they will let me reenter to us.
    My application still pending and I still didnt received an interview notice.
    few question , what will happend if I will come back and find out at the port of entery that my application has been denide because I didnt show at the interview while I was out of the country ?
    2nd question , how gurrentee is the reenter ? as far as I know if I were illegle there is a chance they will not let me reenter, what about people I know they left the country with the same case as mine and reenter without any problem with there advances parole.

I appriciate your help because Im really not sure what to do , please good advice.
    thank you verry much

Hi (-:
    I want go to visit my family in my country.
    I have approved I-131 and good until DEC. 2006.
    Im not sure if they will let me reenter to us.
    My application still pending and I still didnt received an interview notice.
    few question , what will happend if I will come back and find out at the port of entery that my application has been denide because I didnt show at the interview while I was out of the country ?
    2nd question , how gurrentee is the reenter ? as far as I know if I were illegle there is a chance they will not let me reenter, what about people I know they left the country with the same case as mine and reenter without any problem with there advances parole.

I appriciate your help because Im really not sure what to do , please good advice.
    thank you verry much

Comment

Why are you not sure you'll be able to re-enter?

The purpose of AP is for AOS applicant to be able to re-enter the country while the case is pending.

If there is something that would AP holder make ineligible (illegal presence) to enter the US, that person shouldn't travel.

As for the people who re-entered with the AP even though they shouldn't be able to, their journey is not over yet. Sooner or later someone may notice the mistake.

Comment

1- Form I-131 is an Application for Travel Document AKA: Permit to Re-Enter the United States booklet issued by the Department of Justic/USCIS valid for about two years from the date of issue for the Alien.
        2- This document is issued Alien who is an Alien Resident of the US. and have to travel for more the six to 12 months.
        3- Once you have a Permit to Re-Enter the United State and is valid you can enter the US.
        4- What is your status in the US.

Comment

Working...
        X