Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Mohan

Mohan,
    I was hoping that you could help me with an important matter. I have written out a I-601 waiver and I was hoping that perhaps you could look it over and tell me if it is okay. I understand that you are a busy person and I will of course understand if you don't have time to look it over for me. I believe that I have written it out in the best possible way but it would be great if I could have somebody else tell me it is acceptable. And I have read on this board that you have been helpful in this area. If you would like my e-mail address I would be happy to give it you and I can send you my copy of the waiver. Well Let me know if you would like my e-mail address and I will respond promptly. Thank you for your time.

Mohan,
    I was hoping that you could help me with an important matter. I have written out a I-601 waiver and I was hoping that perhaps you could look it over and tell me if it is okay. I understand that you are a busy person and I will of course understand if you don't have time to look it over for me. I believe that I have written it out in the best possible way but it would be great if I could have somebody else tell me it is acceptable. And I have read on this board that you have been helpful in this area. If you would like my e-mail address I would be happy to give it you and I can send you my copy of the waiver. Well Let me know if you would like my e-mail address and I will respond promptly. Thank you for your time.

Comment

I stoped posting on this board, this board become a place for unrelated topic and unnecessary chat.
      write your email and I will get back to you. I don't want to write my email address here, sorry.
      Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

Mohan,
        Thanks so much for responding. I agree with you about the unrelated topics here. I will e-mail you my waiver that I've already written as soon as you e-mail me. And once again thanks so much for your time. My e-mail address is syrahpetite@aol.com

Comment

Working...
        X