Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irish PM Pushes for Visas for Illegals in US

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/End...121626599.html

Speaking to the Dail (Irish Parliament) on Tuesday, Taoiseach (Prime Minister) Enda Kenny said a new drive to give legal status to Irish immigrants currently living outside the law in the U.S. would begin shortly.

He said that given security concerns in the U.S., "it may well be that a package of enforcement measures may have to be brought forward” and that a possibility existed that some other measures would be passed too.

The possibility is that current immigrants could apply for an E-3 visa, which would allow them to remain in the U.S., as long as they have an employer to sponsor them. The E-3 visa is currently only available to Australian citizens, but it could be amended to allow other nationalities to apply for it.

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/End...121626599.html

Speaking to the Dail (Irish Parliament) on Tuesday, Taoiseach (Prime Minister) Enda Kenny said a new drive to give legal status to Irish immigrants currently living outside the law in the U.S. would begin shortly.

He said that given security concerns in the U.S., "it may well be that a package of enforcement measures may have to be brought forward” and that a possibility existed that some other measures would be passed too.

The possibility is that current immigrants could apply for an E-3 visa, which would allow them to remain in the U.S., as long as they have an employer to sponsor them. The E-3 visa is currently only available to Australian citizens, but it could be amended to allow other nationalities to apply for it.

Comment

If we could only get Sükhbaataryn Batbold to join the bandwagon, i am sure the reform would be around the corner.
      http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Didn't we do this about 20 years ago?? It was called the 'Diversity Lottery'.....
        we don't need more potato peelers and beer drinkers in the US...nor do we need to legalize even more dirtbags who are too blitzed to obey our laws...

Comment

You're opposed to any mode and form of immigration, so what's new? Don't give me that legal/illegal bool shot of yours. I'm fed up.

Comment

who cares what the eff you think, believe or if you're fed up? It is obvious by your response that your understanding of our laws is miniscule....the OP is talking about legalizing illegal Irish, not granting visas to those who are qualified and bona fide....but when you're finishing cleaning those enema bags, read the posting again, or have somebody read it to you and explain the big words to you as well....
            but now that you're fed up, what does that mean to me? Nothing. What are you going to do about it? Again, nothing....excuse me while I stifle a yawn.....

Comment

That's not the proper way to debunk the fact that you're opposed to immigration. Ah, wait, but how does one expect anything 'proper' when dealing with a deranged idiot?

Comment

As I said, what are YOU going to do about the fact that YOU are fed up? Just bang on the keyboard while playing with yourself....nobody's cares what you think...ooh...I'll bet you're 'really' fed up now....so what? You are about as intimidating as a whoopie cushion.

Comment

No no, I'm fed up that's why I'm giving you the dose of your own sh1t. Prove me wrong that you're against any form of immigration so I won't call you an idiot (that you actually are) from then on.

Comment

Ya see, RN? No one gives an ambercrumbly that you are fed up....only that image in your mirror cares....

Comment

Obviously you do, hehehe. And 'cuz of that, you can't answer a very simple question.

Comment

so tell us RN...just how many times have you had, er, 'relations' with your sister? How many generations of your family have been in-breeding? 5? 8? 12? Clearly the impact of genetic recyling is apparent......

Comment

Disprove what I said that you hate all immigrants. You can run but you cannot hide, moron.

Next, tell me how your freaking clan sneaked in here from your rat-hole country hahaha!

Comment

SOS DD....still fed up, excrement for brains?

Comment

S12 : the mics are bankrupt like most of those European countries and so their Parliament expect us to take care of their drunks and low lifers. This is a variation on a theme... By the way, I suggest that you ignore that chink RN, she's way too stupid, she's an embarrassment to the educated, assertive, intelligent women like myself. A chink is a chink is a chink.

Comment

Working...
                              X