I130 INTERVIEW COMPLICATIONS.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I130 INTERVIEW COMPLICATIONS.

I'M IN DEPORTATION AFTER SPECIAL REGISTRATION COSS I DIDN'T FILE THE PAPERS BEFORE SPECIAL REGISTRATION 03 THING. I WAS MARRIED TO A US CITIZEN BEFORE THAT, OCT 02. I GOT HERE ON H1B VISA IN APRIL 01.
    FILE I130 IN JAN.03 FROM DALLAS CENTER.
    NOW I GOT A LETTER FROM INS FOR AN INTERVIEW. I WAS WORKING ILLEGALLY DURING ALL THESE TIMES COSS MY WIFE HAD NO JOB THAT TIME. IS THIS A BIG ISSUE?? SOME FRIENDS ADVISING ME TO TAKE MY LAWYER WITH ME COSS I CAN BE ARRESTED. I DON'T KNOW FOR WHAT REASON?? IS THIS REALLY NECESSARY TO TAKE MY LAWYER WITH ME?? PLZ ADVISE..

I'M IN DEPORTATION AFTER SPECIAL REGISTRATION COSS I DIDN'T FILE THE PAPERS BEFORE SPECIAL REGISTRATION 03 THING. I WAS MARRIED TO A US CITIZEN BEFORE THAT, OCT 02. I GOT HERE ON H1B VISA IN APRIL 01.
    FILE I130 IN JAN.03 FROM DALLAS CENTER.
    NOW I GOT A LETTER FROM INS FOR AN INTERVIEW. I WAS WORKING ILLEGALLY DURING ALL THESE TIMES COSS MY WIFE HAD NO JOB THAT TIME. IS THIS A BIG ISSUE?? SOME FRIENDS ADVISING ME TO TAKE MY LAWYER WITH ME COSS I CAN BE ARRESTED. I DON'T KNOW FOR WHAT REASON?? IS THIS REALLY NECESSARY TO TAKE MY LAWYER WITH ME?? PLZ ADVISE..

Comment

Someone12, you are a hater idiot! You shouldn't say something like that. We are here to relive and advise each other, not to tell stupid things like that. This is a blessed country of laws.
      Loopi, I advise you to bring a lawyer with you as you said your under deportation. Good luck and keep us posted.

Comment

loopi get a lawyer who knows about 245(i), if something was filed prior to that, you could get a relief. Also at the attorney's discretion they can grant you a waiver.
        You definitely got to have a strong lawyer present.

Comment

I doubt 245(i) will be of any use since he just came to the US on 4/2001. IMO, the NSEERS (Special Registration) is more of a problem than the illegal work. I don't know of any waiver for failing to meet NSEERS requirement.

Comment

Working...
          X