Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why is ins doing nothing to deport on threat to kill!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why is ins doing nothing to deport on threat to kill!

my ex condtions were to be removed may31.04 we separated nov,03 due to threat to kill me and was in jail 12 days due to evidence. he was proscuted after12 days in jail and given probation with no contact order in effect. we married sept,01 and divorced 2weeks ago on the grounds extrene cruelty. i tried for a annulment to to finding he only married for cg. so ins vermont dist.asked for a detail letter of our life together and told them it felt like roomates,he pressured me with guilt to marry him so we could have a norm life.this is fraud inthe inducement. so now i find out from his attorney he has a 20per cent chance to get gc. the only mistake i made i felt bad and wrote a letter to his attorney saying he tried his best in the marrage.. she said most women would of just walked away and thanked me yet explaining ins is going to feel i was pressured into writing the nice letter. so my question is why would ins even consider giving him a greencard after threat to kill. and this was fraud on his part. so now i will sue him.what do you think his chances our? ALSO HIS ATTORNEY TOLD ME THERE IS NOT ENOUGH PROOF DO WE HAVE PICTURES,ANYTHING TO SHOW INS. ALLS MY EX HAS IS A BIRTHDAY CARD FROM ME. PLEASE NEED SOME ADVICE .EXCUSE THE SPELLING ERRORS... THANKS

my ex condtions were to be removed may31.04 we separated nov,03 due to threat to kill me and was in jail 12 days due to evidence. he was proscuted after12 days in jail and given probation with no contact order in effect. we married sept,01 and divorced 2weeks ago on the grounds extrene cruelty. i tried for a annulment to to finding he only married for cg. so ins vermont dist.asked for a detail letter of our life together and told them it felt like roomates,he pressured me with guilt to marry him so we could have a norm life.this is fraud inthe inducement. so now i find out from his attorney he has a 20per cent chance to get gc. the only mistake i made i felt bad and wrote a letter to his attorney saying he tried his best in the marrage.. she said most women would of just walked away and thanked me yet explaining ins is going to feel i was pressured into writing the nice letter. so my question is why would ins even consider giving him a greencard after threat to kill. and this was fraud on his part. so now i will sue him.what do you think his chances our? ALSO HIS ATTORNEY TOLD ME THERE IS NOT ENOUGH PROOF DO WE HAVE PICTURES,ANYTHING TO SHOW INS. ALLS MY EX HAS IS A BIRTHDAY CARD FROM ME. PLEASE NEED SOME ADVICE .EXCUSE THE SPELLING ERRORS... THANKS

Comment

This makes no sense. The INS director in Vermont asked you to send a letter ? Why ? And his lawyer is discussing his case with you and asking you for documentation to make his case ? Why ? Was the I-751 filed while you were married ? You never shared a bank account or filed taxes together ? Please explain better.

Comment

GIA:

First, what state do you and your ex-husband live in? Did you jointly file an I751?
        With a threat to kill and yet only a 12 day jail sentence and one year's probation, it appears there might not have been sufficient cause to enforce the charge. Why there are stiffer jail terms given for other lesser crimes.
        Therefore, USCIS is probably trying to determine whether award of a Green Card on the merits of the marriage itself is applicable. The fact that you may have stated that you felt pressured is suspicion of his original intent, but it is not proof of it.
        Relax and be glad this person is out of your life. You deserve to be with someone who neither pressures you, threatens you, nor mames himself in front of you. Let the immigration matter take care of itself. If your husband has no evidence of bona fide marriage (in the way of joint documents) then chances are that this lack of evidence, plus a marriage terminated on the grounds of (and I am assuming) his extreme cruelty to you, he will not sail through this process, and may not gain his Green Card in the end.

Comment

HEY THANKS FOR ANSWERS, WELL ME AND MY EX LIVE IN NJ. THE CHARGES AGAINST HIM WERE THREAT TO KILL AND HE WAS PUT IN JAIL. IN NJ. IF YOU ARE IN JAIL YOU CAN GO BEFORE THE JUDGE ONCE AWEEK AND TRY TO GET OUT ON BAIL. FIRST JUDGE POST 20,000 CASH ONLY,THE FOLLOWING WEEK DIFFERENT JUDGE SET HIM FREE ON 10,000 BAIL AND NO CONTACT WITH WIFE. HE WAS ON PROBATION AND THE ACT PROGRAM. NOW THIS IS COMPLETE HE WILL BE GETTING HIS PASSPORT BACK AND CHARGES OUR DISMISSED. AS FAR AS WHY IS HIS ATTORNEY TELLING ME HIS BUSINESS I GOT LUCKEY -SHE SAID BETWEEN HUMAN BEING TO HUMANBEING I AM TELLING YOU HOW IT IS FOR HIM. SHE KNOWS ALL I WENT THROUGH AND PROBALY FEELS BAD FOR ME SO SHE TRIES TI ANSWER MY QUESTIONS AS A PERSON .HE JUST PAYS HER SO SHE IS HIRED TO HELP HIM. SHE PROBALY SEE WHAT AFOOL HE IS. IREMOVED MY PETION BACK IN NOV THROUGH MY CONGRESSMENS OFFICE AND THAT IS WHEN INS ASK OF ME A DETAILED LETTER. IT LOOKS REAL GOOD FOR HIM CHARGES DISMISSED ON COMPLETION OF PROBATION AND HE IS NOW SPONSERING HIMSELF FOR GC. I WAS TOLD HE WILL NOT BE DEPORTED. I AM HURT, CONFUSED,AND THIS WILLPROBALT TAKE 5YRS TO GET OVER IF I EVER DO. I SHOULD BE OUT DATING,ENJOYING YET I AM DEVASTED BY HIS ACTINS AND HIS GC CARD FRAUD. PLEASE ANSWER THIS IS INS LAZY,RETARDED, THIS MAN THRATNED MY LIFE AND MY FAMILYS LIFE WHILE CUTTING HIS HEAD OPEN WITH A VASE HE SMASHED. THIS IS NOT DEPORTABLE WHAT IS A PERSON OF GOOD MORAL CHARACTER ONLY LATE ON PAPERWORK? SOMETHHING IS WRONG HERE...

Comment

Originally posted by Michael:
            This makes no sense. The INS director in Vermont asked you to send a letter ? Why ? And his lawyer is discussing his case with you and asking you for documentation to make his case ? Why ? Was the I-751 filed while you were married ? You never shared a bank account or filed taxes together ? Please explain better.

Comment

Great. You quoted my questions and didn't answer a single one. Maybe you are the nutty one. Hey, I don't mind though, I live in NY. Are you cute ????

Comment

TO THIS DAY I DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT A I-751 IS. I WAS TAKEN BY THIS MAN AND OUR ATTRACTION WAS TO STRONG, AND THEN I FELL INLOVE GOT MARRIED SO I CAN HAVE A SIMPLE LIFE WITH HIM AND HE COULD BE LEGAL--TO HAVE A NORM. LIFE WITH ME. YES WE SHARED A BANK ACCOUNT WITH ABOUT 10,000 IN IT AND CLOSED AFTER ABOUT A YEAR WE SPENT THE MONEY AND I WOULD THROW AWAY ALL BANK STATMENTS ALMOST PLAYING WITH HIM TELLING HIM THIS ISGARBAGE BECAUSE YOU DID NOT MARRY ME FOR GC AND WE WOULD LAUGH. YEA HA HA. THIS MAN HAD IT ALL NEVER COMPLAINED, NEVER WHINED ASKED FOR NOTHING, WOULD OF LIVED IN A TENT WITH HIM AND CONFIDENT,BEAUTFUL WOMEN WHO COULD OF HAD HER PIC OF ANY QUALITY MAN. YEA I AM ASTUPID GIRL AND THIS BEAUTFUL GIRL NOW HAS DARK CIRCES UNDER MY EYES, CAN NOT WASH MY HAIR UNTIL MY SISTER PUSHES ME TO AND HE WON EITHER WAY BECAUSE I AM DEVASTED BY THIS.

Comment

Maybe ya should hook up with pappi chulo!
                  Timmah! Liv-a-lar!

Comment

Great. You quoted my questions and didn't answer a single one. Maybe you are the nutty one. Hey, I don't mind though, I live in NY. Are you cute ????
                    COME ON MICHAEL PLEASE WHAT DO YOU THINK going to happen? AND AM CUTE COME ON MAN I BEEN THROUGH HELL AND BACK AM I CUTE... I WAS A PROMO MODEL IN SANTA MONICA CA. BEFORE I MOVED HERE TO A NIGHTMARE. IF I EVER RECOVER I WILLGIVE YOU MY WEB ADDRESS WHERE THERE IS BONAFIDE PROOF I AM CUTE!HA HA YES I AM A LITTLE NUTTY AFTER MARRING A NUT.

Comment

Originally posted by timmy_o'shea:
                      Maybe ya should hook up with pappi chulo!
                      YOU ARE FUNNY.. I MUST SAY. WELL I DID WASH MY HAIR TODAY,ACTUALLY WORKED OUT AND TOOK A SHOWER WOW I AM MAKING PROGRESS... GOD**** TURK!!!

Comment

Kick that grint's a-s-s out of USA and come to me or Michael; we will treat you like a Queen!!!

Comment

Gonna wash that man right out of my hair! Sing it baby doll!
                          Timmah! Liv-a-lar!

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by timmy_o'shea:
                            Gonna wash that man right out of my hair! Sing it baby doll holy**** you are funny,that is a e-mail delevery to all my friends . your post of the day was the funnest thing i ever read goodnight mr.tim

Comment

I'm a barrel of monkeys, I tell ya.
                              Timmah! Liv-a-lar!

Comment

Working...
                              X