Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Don't Speak For Me

Hello again to every one
    If anyone here say that Americans want all illegal out of here then they don't speak for me. I disagree with them.
    Most of them come here to work and most importantly they LOVE America.

Hihihi ho hoho hahahaha
    D A M N middle easterns
    (repeated all over your message)

Man, you make us all laugh! Please edit your message and start by spellchecking: !! Middle EasternERs !! would make your message appear less like a joke

If you were an immigrant (legal or illegal) and you you wanted to get naturalized, your spelling or your own US English language might get you deported right away!!! ) Hehehe

Comment

you think i was joking ???

i must've touched your aching nerve

Comment

i need a spell check ??? hmmmm
        i blame Adrenaline and coffee
        don't worry about me. i don't need to apply for naturalization.

Comment

Good I see that you have edited and corrected your spelling! Thank god for middle easterners who tell you how to spell your own language - you ignorant human being!
          Bye

Comment

you got offended ?
            don't call me a red neck.
            told you blame coffee ...
            i'll edit the original post.

... /edit message/ ... done ...

you happy now ?

wanted to PO sundevilusa and Micheal only

Comment

very nice - well then don't say racist things next time - I don't edit out what I say. I stand by it!
              Well, after all let's say I'll just take out red-neck above since you seem to have changed your mind on middle-easterners since then (that was quick! )
              RR

Comment

well i'm not a big fan of middleeast i'll stick to that
                comments were meant to PO arabs on this board namely Micheal and sundevilusa.
                up north where i live we don't have KKK, the new KKK aka minutemen and red necks.
                we have aloot of immigrants (legal and illegal)
                almost all contributing to the economy.
                God bless every one

Comment

Moemoe: While you might not need to apply for naturalization, maybe an application for a high-school diploma might not be such a bad idea!!

Comment

Obviously moemoe does not understand JACK!!! I think u should get back in your hole and zip it!!

Comment

sundevilusa i am your big daddy in education.
                      and fyi no one gives a s*hit about your ideas in america. take 'em back to middleeast.
                      illegal mexicans are worth more then you in this country.

Comment

hey moemoe, if you love illegals so much, why not drop by the nearest 7-11 and take a dozen or so into YOUR house (trailer), feed and clothe them, give em your Dodge Dart to drive around, etc.....let's see how 'supportive ' you really are, dip$hit.
                        America has rules and borders, moron, and illegals are nothing more than irresponsible scumbags for not obeying and respecting those laws...and you are nothing but an unpatriotic trailer-dwelling couch potato that has no clue about rules, regulations, economics or the value of our way of life. Your comments are reflective of the product of inbreeding.

Comment

someone12 you must b out of your mind if you think i live in a trailer rofl but its funny i'll give you that.
                          you called me a couch potato hahahaha why don't you try stand up comedy ??? blue collar tv will definately hook u up.
                          My house and perhaps your house were built with the help of those illegal immigrants you nitwit. The food you eat is their hard work. Why don't you go in front of congress and protest by not eating and not living in your house since its tainted by their(illegal aliens) hard work.
                          bah you won't do that .. you don't have the B A L L S.

Comment

like I said, ****breath, go round some illegal dirtbags and hide them in your fly-infested trailer, or share them with your sister.

Comment

hmmm your mother is like my mother can i share them with her ???

Comment

Working...
                              X