No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
    Hudson: I'm not sure where you get your information regarding Asian and European educational systems being better that those in America. My experience is that most countries in Asia and Europe have problematic educational systems that don't prepare their students well. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Considering the US has one of the lowest literacy and highest dropout rate amoung the industrialized countries might have something to do with it. For me, the best educational systems are Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, England, Finland, Germany, US, Canada, France. In Japan and South Korea, education is treated more like a religion than anything else, FYI BTW.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
      Dmartmar: I agree with you that enrolling children in school is a complete misuse of a tourist visa, and - by definition - is NOT a vacation. In fact, by enrolling children in school, you have most likely broken the terms of your stay in America. If USCIS is aware of this, perhaps Lumpydog is enjoying his last...er, "visit" to the United States. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
      Apparently, you have not been in the public education, have you. Very little homework, unable for average students to pass the PISA exams, no civics is taught properly today, parents unwilling to help and encourage their children in school, school acting as a fruitless surrogate parent with no authority to offer punishment, truancy and dropout rates one of the highests in the industrialized nation, and the list goes on. In most cases, going to school, even as a USC, in the public education system is a holiday to a five year old.

As for breaking the terms of the visa, no such thing has occured. "Tourist visa is appropriate if you want to come to US for "pleasure". But the meaning of this word is broader than you roaming around to tourist places all the time, with a camera and camcorder. Many types of activities qualify under tourist visa, such as participating in conventions, conferences or convocation of fraternal or social organizations; looking into potential colleges or universities, taking rest, visiting friends and family, taking part in amateur unpaid arts entertainment events or contests, attending short classes, receiving medical treatment, accompanying relatives on other temporary visas, for voluntary programs conducted by charitable organizations, as visiting ministers, or personal/domestic employees, under certain conditions. Some foreign athletes and sports teams may come to the US with visitors visas." US Dept of State web site also lists the requirements:
      # The purpose of their trip is to enter the U.S. for business, pleasure, or medical treatment;
      # That they plan to remain for a specific, limited period;
      # Evidence of funds to cover expenses in the United States;
      # Evidence of compelling social and economic ties abroad; and
      # That they have a residence outside the U.S. as well as other binding ties which will insure their return abroad at the end of the visit.

I see no abuse of the visa whatsoever since the children are attending public primary or secondary education.
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

each child attending a public school costs, on average, $8000 a year....who is paying for the canuck's brats' education? The American taxpayer.
        Let's go into rewind for a moment....what do you think the border folks would have said if this canadian jagoff told them "I'm coming to America to enroll my brats in public school..."...would they have been admitted? NO.
        Case closed.
        And the burden of too many illegal brats taking up space in our public schools, without compensation, is largely responsible for the poor condition of those institutions...and if canuck was a responsible adult (unlikely) he would pay the school districts back....but of course this same scam artist is no doubt working without permission in the US...he cannot be independently wealthy or his brats would be in private school....so lumpycanuck...just where are you working?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">...so lumpycanuck, where are you working? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think crumpy's gonna come back after an act of patriotism.

Comment

it's true dmartmar....lumpy the needledik is too afraid to respond with the truth...he is just another irresponsible, small-dikked jagoff scamming benefits from US citizens and then whining because he cannot get it up.

Comment

Mods have a look at this thread please, obviously paying particular attention to someone12's and SunDevilUSA's posts - they should have been banned long ago.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by timmy_d11:
                Mods have a look at this thread please, obviously paying particular attention to someone12's and SunDevilUSA's posts - they should have been banned long ago. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pitiful. If I'd been lumpydog I'd sang...

How big a boy are ya?
                Sound like you're losin your mind.
                How big a boy are ya?
                Say ya wanna whoop my behind?
                Yeah, I'll be sittin home all day
                Sittin here a waitin on you.
                How big a boy are ya?

I couldn't resist timmy_d11. It shows how this site can turn into some real Jerry Springer material.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation