X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hudson
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nene:
    I need some advice. My husband is scheduled to have his N-400 interview in a month. But I just found that I have lost his Status Information Letter (Letter from Selective Service). Fortunately, I have saved the copy of the letter in my computer. But do the officer deny if my husband doesn't have the original Status Information Letter with him? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>copies are fine as long as USCIS does not want the original.

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    Status letter? Are you meaning the interview date letter?

Leave a comment:

• nene
    replied
    I need some advice. My husband is scheduled to have his N-400 interview in a month. But I just found that I have lost his Status Information Letter (Letter from Selective Service). Fortunately, I have saved the copy of the letter in my computer. But do the officer deny if my husband doesn't have the original Status Information Letter with him?

Leave a comment:

• nene
    started a topic N-400 Interview

N-400 Interview

I need some advice. My husband is scheduled to have his N-400 interview in a month. But I just found that I have lost his Status Information Letter (Letter from Selective Service). Fortunately, I have saved the copy of the letter in my computer. But do the officer deny if my husband doesn't have the original Status Information Letter with him?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney